[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost wants to clear Grammo as Ginny, but the odds of this all happening seem suspicious to me. He tried to chck Dest out of all players despite Sera being his primary sus last day phase.

Anyway the catch is he pointed Nick out last day phase, scum shouldn't be aware of this info. If he was scum he would have tried Killin him which didn't happen and there are no failed kills either. Likely scenario is he's sayin the truth, we just need to confirm Nick, which i have a way to do. Just feel Nick won't be happy to answer me after all this. :milaugh:
For now i believe both of them.

Also Dest was killed by someone new to WG, they must have experience playin with Dest before?
If your method is confirming the name of the role, I’ll give you the perk that does that

How convenient...for you.
Anyways,
Why did you want to check des out of everyone else?
I can see you being afraid of him tho.
Not afraid of him, but I respect his game sure

And I’ve just told you, Dest would do a better than average job of defending himself if he were scum, so potentially having something that could cut his legs out from underneath him seemed good to me

Lolololol
So Gramma full claimed to be Ginny and with an insane amount of panic, he outed Nick. You got them rhyme?

Welp, it's very unwise for a town to out another town for the sake of stepping away from the trial esp with HP's case. Nonetheless, Immana give Gramma a benefit of the doubt provided of course that it wasn't convenient to claim that he investigated Destroya, which brw might have been a victim of Cleaner=Janitor. In that case, he might have been using whatever info they might hace gotten outta him.

Now, should we move on to that notion, may I ask people who truly know of the flavor better than I do what they think of a character who uses a horcrux?

Lastly, aside from being a relic of the past, what danger does possessing Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem have to bestow upon its target?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It’s pointless because he won’t claim, literally doesn’t care. My (cop) role requires a claim to work with
Well then I'm somewhat confused. Because if the cop role resolves in the night, which is why you would be seen targeting him, then it can't really be dependent on something that can only happen in the Day, surely? I'm trying to think of investigative roles but even lie detector doesn't really work like this. Maybe I just need to sleep on it.

Lolololol
So Gramma full claimed to be Ginny and with an insane amount of panic, he outed Nick. You got them rhyme?

Welp, it's very unwise for a town to out another town for the sake of stepping away from the trial esp with HP's case. Nonetheless, Immana give Gramma a benefit of the doubt provided of course that it wasn't convenient to claim that he investigated Destroya, which brw might have been a victim of Cleaner=Janitor. In that case, he might have been using whatever info they might hace gotten outta him.

Now, should we move on to that notion, may I ask people who truly know of the flavor better than I do what they think of a character who uses a horcrux?

Lastly, aside from being a relic of the past, what danger does possessing Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem have to bestow upon its target?
The only horcrux that is ‘used’ is Tom Riddles diary, and I suppose Nagini if you consider her a weapon rather than just a snake. In either case, Voldemort is the ‘user’ of both

Status
Not open for further replies.