Character Discussion I don't like Yamato

For example; Cinera's arguments are pretty good and I accept them but a good part of Yamato supporters are just simps. They write #Yamato4Nakama but their brains only see #Sideboobs4Nakama.
Sorry to disappoint, but I have no interest in side boobs :few:

She’s just fun and a breath of fresh air. And I hope Oda lets her remain one by actually being a relevant fighter who’s gonna club whoever necessary and not become Robin 2.0.

Yamato is fine. No need to make a shit ass thread with shit ass reasoning to show that your shit ass hate her.
Post automatically merged:

For example; Cinera's arguments are pretty good and I accept them but a good part of Yamato supporters are just simps. They write #Yamato4Nakama but their brains only see #Sideboobs4Nakama.
I am sorry but there are numbers of characters with boobs in this manga but does everyone like all the characters with boobs ?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Sorry to disappoint, but I have no interest in side boobs :few:

She’s just fun and a breath of fresh air. And I hope Oda lets her remain one by actually being a relevant fighter who’s gonna club whoever necessary and not become Robin 2.0.
I did not say that every Yamato militants or fans are simps.
Look at Cinera's arguments. She(or he i dunno) is the proof that some Yamato stans can have a credible conversation. I'm way more happy to see a well constructed text about why Yamato could join the SH than someone who just insults characters he does not like. When the only thing you say to defend the fact that Yamato will join the crew is: "She can only be better than this grass chewer" it means you don't care about the subject of the thread.

As a Carrot stan, i also like Yamato. Yes it's possible.

They say don't throw stones at glass houses...
You guys think your living in brick houses, but it's glass all the same.
I don't get how you guys think she's so cringy. Just seems like an over reaction.

They say don't throw stones at glass houses...
You guys think your living in brick houses, but it's glass all the same.
I don't get how you guys think she's so cringy. Just seems like an over reaction.
The only remotely sensical argument I heard of so far is their obsession with Oden, but that's merely a single quirk and an individual should be considered for their totality.

Yamato is the latest obnoxious shitstain Oda is trying to force down the fandom’s throat. The reality is that if you met her in real life, most sane people would call the psych ward or the police. She’s 28, acts like 8, LARPs a dead dude in front of his traumatised and wounded son and jacks off to his diary which she squirrels under her bed or alternatively between her breasts. She literally has no original personality and her neverending on-panel masturbation to the equally turdlike loser Oden is a hundred times more off putting than Rebecca’s crying. At least Rebecca is 16 acting 16. Yamato needs psychiatric treatment for her delusions and obvious developmental stuntedness.
This still remains the most perfect post I've ever seen on this site. :milaugh::milaugh:

Described the diaper-wearing, kozuki cum consuming, idiotic bitch to a tee.

I'm fairly confident Oda will let Yamato grow past this Oden notion but she needs to change her life first, this is why she didn't move on despite 20 years passed.

Living adventures will probably change her I guess.

Yamato is very meh as a character. I hope this changes but so far she feels like a weird insert. Even looking at her she is meh. Her design is a Bit of an eyesore

she is wearing hakama pants with that purple bow that are incoherent and then her hair is like a bad dye job I just don’t understand what oda was thinking. Honestly side boob is not good enough to make this design good and coherent