[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
its just psychology
if i call the person after me auto town
scum will be hesistant to post after me
townies dont care eitherway, regardless if they read my post or if they didnt. they will post
I must be honest, I don't think a scum should be so worried you could trick them or something in that occasion (for example pressuring them next) since that felt like an obvious joke post formerly, and for the same pattern I think Knight answering to that subsequent question you made to him doesn't make him 99% town lol.

Of course this is my subjective idea on the matter but I think you are rather cleaning him too soon here even if you don't mean literally 99.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Finalbeta what's the big deal with Ekko's "next person is town" post? I don't honestly see the essence of drilling farther into it.
It's Beta lol. If someone else was focusing on it, I would find it suspcious though.

Usopp does stuff like all that time as town and as scum. So lookking at him in any way because he does that doesn't make sense read wise, it's also a waste of energy to discuss.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
@Finalbeta what's the big deal with Ekko's "next person is town" post? I don't honestly see the essence of drilling farther into it.
In itself not really a big deal at all, in fact at first I did label it as an obvious joke. Then I asked Ekko to share his thought process over the choice just to make sure my original read wasn't wronged by the appearences, and overall I found his successive answers a bit inconsistent in both the formulation and the thought process when I questioned him, so I guess I did well digging into the matter further.

That being said I'm slightly leaning a FoS on Ekko for the moment.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
It's Beta lol. If someone else was focusing on it, I would find it suspcious though.

Usopp does stuff like all that time as town and as scum. So lookking at him in any way because he does that doesn't make sense read wise, it's also a waste of energy to discuss.
Heh I don't have much of a clue on Ekko's meta anymore am sorry to say so I'm basically basing myself merely off what I see in this very game. ;-;

In itself not really a big deal at all, in fact at first I did label it as an obvious joke. Then I asked Ekko to share his thought process over the choice just to make sure my original read wasn't wronged by the appearences, and overall I found his successive answers a bit inconsistent in both the formulation and the thought process when I questioned him, so I guess I did well digging into the matter further.

That being said I'm slightly leaning a FoS on Ekko for the moment.
when i read your posts justifying things , they sound like being read out of an over-convoluted high-school math calculus text book explaing why lim x - - - > 0 is bounded

Zemmi

GodMommie
Heh I don't have much of a clue on Ekko's meta anymore am sorry to say so I'm basically basing myself merely off what I see in this very game. ;-;
No worries, just saying that is how he always is. "Let's make a town core" "randomly adding people to it without any good reasoning" If Usopp is actually town, it would be more interesting to look at people sheeping behind him and blidnly agreeing with him, with the exception of a person or two that would follow him blindly anyways.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
its not like its a bad thing but beta scrutinizes everything which is a bit radical sometimes..
I think playing Mafia by meticulously analizying players' posts is better and more fruitful and also makes the game funnier. What matters is not to cross the line and over analyzing players over focusing on stuff, but I think the exchange with Ekko was fruitful originally, yet I did not know he is used to play more or less this way and I will have to take that into account since I think meta is also important. ;-;

I think playing Mafia by meticulously analizying players' posts is better and more fruitful and also makes the game funnier. What matters is not to cross the line and over analyzing players over focusing on stuff, but I think the exchange with Ekko was fruitful originally, yet I did not know he is used to play more or less this way and I will have to take that into account since I think meta is also important. ;-;
Gradually you'd know .. and what was META btw

Zolo

Cope Doctor
what details can you really get on the first day?, I tried reading this and other times but im still new so... after first night its somewhat easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.