Status
Not open for further replies.
I like living rent free in your head LMAO

I can respond, but I will not respond further because you are one of the few who thinks Luffy getting instant infinite power ups is good writing and good for the story

Luffy equally clashing with kaido is a problem but Zoro killing kaido is fine? You are braindead
Post automatically merged:

Still rent free in your head
Na you just bitch so much no one cares what you have to say lmao

I can respond, but I will not respond further because you are one of the few who thinks Luffy getting instant infinite power ups is good writing and good for the story
It’s good that it’s happening now, so at the last saga, people won’t complain about him being too weak anymore and can finally focus on storytelling and catharsis

Hold up so Neko needs Sulong to beat Pero? Whereas Inu needs it to beat a hybrid Jack?

Have we been sleeping on Pero the 700 mil guy this entire time? :endthis:
Only reason people sleep on Perospero is because of his design. Even when he mentioned his bounty people were like it shouldn't be that high. If they don't have a dope design people don't take them as seriously.

You don't get it. It's not about scarring Kaido, it's about called him a significant amount of damage with an attack. Scarring it's just the results of a cutting attack causing Kaido a significant amount of damage. If Oda one of us to know that Luffy or Yamato caused Kakdo a significant amount of damage with their attacks that cause internal damage then he would have let us know. Just like he did with Doffy after he was hit with gamma knife.

So you can't use the "internal attacks don't leave external scars" excuse. Even when Zoro scared Kaido, Oda let know Zoro scarred. Unlike the Scabbards who combination attack couldn't even reopen up his old wound.

Zoro did block hakai.

Here are the scenes. Are you going to continue to act like these scenes don't exist?

True, he didn't block it for long but he still blocked it which gave everybody enough time to escape. If it wasn't for him all of the supernovas in the rooftop would be dead. That is an impressive feat and one of the greatest feats we have seen the entire manga. That power, barrier haki, can be used to block weaker smaller attacks. Barrier haki can be used offensively and defensively.

Who cares about knocking Kaido down. Luffy have knocked him down more than anybody and it has amounted to nothing. Zoro was not trying to knock him down but to take him down or take him out. Even though Zoro didn't he still caused Kaido a significant about the damage or scarring him. Which is morning anybody else is on. I've already showed you why that is. The crazy thing about that was since Zoro was severely injured and in poor condition that attack was not at full strength of that attack. Zoro is a strength based fighter and 20 to 30 broken bones limited to his strength. If you wasn't in a condition it would have been a much stronger attack I'm going to cause them more damage.

Kaido didn't ignore the damage. He even told Zoro scarred which is a feat achieve only by Oden. The benefit to that is Kaido now has a "chink in his armor" that can be taken advantage of.
You have a scene of Kaido saying that attack damaged me after Luffy hit him.:suresure:

If anyone is acting like scenes don't exist, it would be you guys.

Then you have Law using Shambles in the same panel where everybody including Zoro is shown getting teleported out of the attack radius. In the next panel Zoro is lying right next to Law. So yes he was taken out of the area.

More like faking your saltiness with so called good story facade. Luffy got only one power up and that is not instant. You do you. It is just an application of ryou replaced with CoC. Make your poll after the chapter and salty Zoro gen will be there to cater your 'good' story writing.

I know people don't seem to like how many power ups luffy has seemingly gotten while fighting kaido on the roof but hes only really gotten 1
That being advanced conquerors with him using what hes learned from upgrading his armament + seeing and feeling it literally head on to "unlock" it

And just like when he started using fs it was there but not 100% consistent its the same thing with conquerors with him getting better throughout the fight

• Zoro got enma and might get a mid battle black blade
  • Sanji got the rs and is probably getting some lineage upgrade of some sort
  • Nami has her upgraded climatact that i pray she uses more of + zues again
  • Usopp has me in pain waiting for him to have his moment this arc + hopefully someone kills machvise so it can somehow be eaten by a hammer and be given to usopp
  • Etc
Point is luffy upgrading his coc really isn't that crazy at all
Luffy literally learned CoC coating from getting neg diffed.:seriously:

1000 to 1010 might be something but I firmly believe claiming sky splitting is some crazy next level from 1010 is just weird

stuff like this I would already consider above a casual clash from Shanks
I understand how, but how Luffy got from 1000 to 1010 to 1025, but to do it in a matter of 30 minutes is insane, I do not believe it's good writing. It makes it seem he got more powerful in those 2 fights in that short timespan compared to the 2 years training he did and the training in Udon

It's similar to Katakuri fight except this fight will be much shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.