Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right though.

This ''war'' if you can even call it one has had no stakes or tension, everyone in the alliance is offscreening and beating their opponents in under a chapter or two, no on dies, no one stays down and most important of all everyone is aware of the SHs plot armor and its shoved in our faces ( Like Sanji saying Luffy aint dead because '' Remember miracles?'')
As a great patreon of this forum that pays his monthly dues like you good sir, I will air out my grievances for my passion of OP

The more people that tell me to "cry more" it means im killin the game and living rent free.

It made the whole war anticlimactic

Funny thing is every time Luffy's grows, Zoro fans start complaining about how he's too OP and that it all came out of nowhere.
Then when Luffy gets clapped and they go right back to trashing him again and saying how the condom is a failure.
Couldn't have said any better and once they realize ZKK is not happening you see a lot more of this 'This is bad writing' takes emerge, just wait.

ZKK is what lives rent free in these candies heads i have never in my life in any manga i have ever read see people be this scared of a theory
This isnt about Sanji, this is a Luffy plot armor, power up out of the blue over 30 minute time period. People have tried to steer it towards Zoro but that's comparing apples and oranges

As a patreon Im airing out my grievances, and people are responding to me, and im enjoying every minute of it.

Oda just realized he made initial post time skip Luffy too weak.

Hence why he made g4.

Then future sight.

Then acoa/c.

Op could end in 1200s if Odens journal has laughtale directions.

Hell, once Luffy wins he will have 3/4 road ponegliffs

Interviees from Oda say he wants to end it soon.

The writing backs it up
He said he's ending OP in five years 3 consecutive years in a row. The final arc will last longer than anything the series has done because that's now 99% of epics end or struggle to end. Next arc isn't even the final arc either.

The writing doesn't back anything. They are missing the final Road Poneglyph. There are 2 more Yonko. There is at least 3 islands they need to visit. And there is a huge final war. Not to mention the 200+ characters that need their relevance and storylines addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.