Status
Not open for further replies.
Because his fruit gives him that capability. Luffy's fruit is top tier. G2 increases your base attack speed and base hence power. And just take a look at G4; with average armament breaking through god thread + spider web and ripping out part of DR's city. Combine that with maxed out hardening, barrier + internal destruction and fully mastered CoC (current Luffy's CoC is crude and clumsy according to Kaido).

Now add awakening to that. The strongest punch of such a Gomu user would knock out every character with one blow. Even Kaido.
Luffy is the one being creative and use that fruit in that way. Without Luffy's role, the Gomu2 user will stay as a useless boi whose cheeks can stretch when being pulled and thats it. The fruit gives him rubber traits but its Luffy who did trial and errors and ways to powerup.

The problem is... Bleach had one of the FASTEST PACE among other shonen....

Like One Piece... you wait for 50 episode to FINALLY see someone capable like Smoker... and a 100 episode to FINALLY we get the best villain like Crocodile....

Bleach ends one of the BEST SHONEN ARCS by the episode of 62..... that arc starts around episode 17 or 20... I don't recall...
So...you didn't even give it proper chance at allmy friend
I didn't start OP for is epicness.
I'm a huge DB fan (the first one) what I loved was the jokes, and that adventure side.
It explain why I still enjoy OP it didn't change so much for me.
The epic side is just a bonus.

Luffy is the one being creative and use that fruit in that way. Without Luffy's role, the Gomu2 user will stay as a useless boi whose cheeks can stretch when being pulled and thats it.
Yeah. Wait for joy boy doing the same. There is a reason the WG wanted that fruit. Someone with skill will eventually explore all capabilities of a fruit.

ZKK is all that matters in Wano because nothing that Luffy does ends up sticking... Sky splitting literally does nothing...
Nothing but empty hype but when you are Luffy fan, you will take anything after Kaido has clapped your boy 4 times already...
The reason why people talk only about ZKK is completely justified, subconsciously everyone is aware that it is the only solution. :feelsokeman:
When Luffy defeat Kaido you will need much more then copium, you will need mental health professionals to help you.

Every underling from here on out in the story will be trash. All of the non-M3 BBPs will be trash. The Admirals will be trash. The VAs are already confirmed to be trash.
I told you to jump off the sinking ship, ain't gonna be no awakening when the real 1v1s of the Strawhats are with the Marshalls who are the ones specialized in DF-fighting, every SH will fight a pirate that occupies the same role on the ship. If Oda disrespected his powerlevels, he won't disrespect the symbolic and character dynamic. :goyea:

And best of all, ain't no fucking scrubbards or outsiders ruining the SHs vs Marshalls battle. :steef:

Because his fruit gives him that capability. Luffy's fruit is top tier. G2 increases your base attack speed and hence base power. And just take a look at G4; with average armament breaking through god thread + spider web and ripping out part of DR's city. Combine that with maxed out hardening, barrier + internal destruction and fully mastered CoC (current Luffy's CoC is crude and clumsy according to Kaido).

Now add awakening to that. The strongest punch of such a Gomu user would knock out every character with one blow. Even Kaido.
Fruit isn't Top tier. Luffy's creativity is.
Gomu will have been high tier if it was a special Paramecia like Katakuri
Stretching his arm makes him vulnerable to cuts.

All the boost he haves comes with huge downsides
From lifespan to being unable to fight.

Nah
It was among the top 5 in sales most of the time…

Rumors have been floating around about people in the company not liking Kubo and they don’t interact well..

+

They wanted to rush the series because they wanted to start another mediocre series instead of it (which was hyped by some fans) to be among the next top shonen… which NEVER was able to reach the level of success bleach got Lol… serves them right!

Now, Kubo is making a bleach comeback… and 1 single chapter from that show comeback was >>>>> All of Onigashima
lol ban this clown, even bleach fans shit so hard on Kubo

Status
Not open for further replies.