Status
Not open for further replies.
I tip on the next chapter. That might be a full blown Zoro and Sanji chapter. At least I hope it.
Same i want oda to hold of on this luffy vs kaido fight u til we see sanji and zoro finishing king and queen. Idc about the other fights they can be off screen for all i care
Post automatically merged:

Austin Powers 1, 2 and 3.

I'm joking.
Hahah

Yeah Kid, it will come with time. You can relax :usoprice:
Try typing World Strongest Man on Google, read some links, see some images, it should help your dense brain.
Ok dude, I tiped ``world stronges`` man and its this dude, now what? Do you want me to congrats him?For a fake title?
He competed vs 10 randoms in some weight lifting trials, kinda pathetic for the title but ok.

Remember guys the strongest lion in the jungle is the one who lifts the most:lulz:

Last edited:
Same i want oda to hold of on this luffy vs kaido fight u til we see sanji and zoro finishing king and queen. Idc about the other fights they can be off screen for all i care
Post automatically merged:

Hahah
There should be some swaps between the fights 1-2 chapter Luffy vs Kaido and 1-2 chapter Sanji/Zoro vs King/Queen. The fight of Sanji and Zoro should end faster than Kaido, so maybe zoro and sanji can assist luffy to finally beat kaido or something like that.

Ok dude, I tiped world stronges man and its this dude, now what? Do you want me to congrats him?
He competed vs 10 randoms in some weight lifting trials, kinda pathetic for the title but ok.

Remember guys the strongest lion in the jungle is the one who lifts the most:lulz:
Oh so you were really wrong then? Thanks and ignored now. :suresure:

I tip on the next chapter. That might be a full blown Zoro and Sanji chapter. At least I hope it.
So im seeing every fight resolved before the Calamity fights. This chap resolves Jack and Perosperos fights. Im thinking in maybe like 2 chaps the other fights will be resolved.

- Killer defeats Hawkins somehow
- Either Meme defeats Kidd and Law, or she runs away after hearing Perospero was defeated. Or maybe Meme Pirates come or something. This could happen next chap or the chapter after
- More Luffy and Kaido

- More Luffy vs Kaido
- Raizo defeating Fukurojo
- Resolving Meme’s plotline
- Ending with Hybrid King

- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Chapter ends with some Queen stuff

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Most of the chap Sanji vs Queen
- Sanji defeats Queen

- Luffy vs Kaido