Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus.....i have never seen any fanbase from any manga complaining about how the main character is stonger than subordinate/side character as much as the losers in the forum does.
for fuck sake, why are you even reading this manga?

Not my opinion. Its manga fact.
OK so ? Not like he gonna be beating kaido before zoro and sanjis fights are done. You best pray he doesn't lose again.
We dont know how a fight will goes between the two. So it's your opinion.
They are most likely equal.

Why are you so salty

Could someone link me to a few of these downplaying comments? Coz I've seen like 100 posts explaining why the sky splitting shouldn't be downplayed, but not a single post actually downplaying it.:crazwhat:
I saw them in Morning according to my time zone. Imma find and share it to you :madmonk:
Post automatically merged:

Who said that? One of the providers??
Lebrent told me.

Could someone link me to a few of these downplaying comments? Coz I've seen like 100 posts explaining why the sky splitting shouldn't be downplayed, but not a single post actually downplaying it.:crazwhat:
I've seen someone said tanking Hakai is better
That Luffy already splitted the sky in 1010
Also that it's a shitty feats
Useless feats
And so on

I said Luffy was going to defeat Jack :myman:
Technically, I was right:funky:
You know....I didn't even realize that connection lmao. That's pretty funny and awesome.

- Clouds cover the moon
- Luffy and Kaido clash, splitting the skies.
- Allows Neko and Inu to win their fights

It's why the spoilers are written that way, and it's clear the scenes jump back and forth between the rooftop, Jack and Pero

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You know....I didn't even realize that connection lmao. That's pretty funny and awesome.

- Clouds cover the moon
- Luffy and Kaido clash, splitting the skies.
- Allows Neko and Inu to win their fights

It's why the spoilers are written that way, and it's clear the scenes jump back and forth between the rooftop, Jack and Pero
I told you odas rushing. He gonna fuck up king and queen.

We know power scaling isnt your strong suit, dont stress your head too much with things you got no talent for. :goyea:

Zoro: I will be the strongest. :myman:

Stop buying into noodles powerscaling and made up tiers.
Zoro is king of feats, whether offense or defense, he rules the game.
The dude is clearly a top tier capable of things no other is.

Drop the copium mate, it isnt good for you.
I never had him top tier he in betweener who will get even stronger by the end of this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.