[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So n1 I targeted 3 people which 2 were scum and one I sent something too that’s how they killed gambit because they knew he was town and gonna be confirmed. After that the hocrux was destroyed so they didn’t know the rest of my actions and who I targeted.

this is just because people asked why gambit? Because they knew who he was basically
[Active - Occlumency] - In his sixth year, his Aunt Bellatrix taught him Occlumency to prepare him for his mission. At night phase, you can target yourself or other player and manipulate the investigation result from other player who have investigation action and reversed it. [3-shots]

What night u checked him
Last night. When dyna got the vanishing cabinet to use basically.

night 2 I picked wan but it failed (blocked maybe I’m not sure since my visit to gambit went through).

and night 1 was ratchet which his ability was sus (problem is it’s not exact ability it just tells me the basics of it) that’s why I never towned ratchet the ability was like a diversion (blood quill) I’m pretty sure

It’s negative and kill. I don’t have that ability so it can’t be manipulated with any of the actual abilities here. And sall is only superkill he says.

also if dyna used his ability to protect LM, wouldn’t that make Lm his scumm buddy? I’m not understanding why you are dismissing this so easily

It’s negative and kill. I don’t have that ability so it can’t be manipulated with any of the actual abilities here. And sall is only superkill he says.

also if dyna used his ability to protect LM, wouldn’t that make Lm his scumm buddy? I’m not understanding why you are dismissing this so easily
I'm bit lost actually with all those claim..

I am in work and got a bit lost with all this mechanical stuff.

Do we have a summary of claims, for example Misty and Xlaw?

It is a bit hard for me to claim abilities without flavour since this is related in my case.

I have a transformation ability with one cycle cooldown period which allows me to attack someone and gives me bulletproof status. But I scan as guilty on the night i use it. I tried to attack Rej on night 2 but he survived.

I also have one shot vote power bonus.
Yes, the main thing is my transformation.
I have two active abilities and passives triggered by one of active abilities when I am not in human form.

I already concluded Sera as Mandangus Fletcher..Unless he was lying.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Sallucian

Sera = Mandangus (indi)
If Sallu flip mafia , Ryu will be clear . Then left Fuji

I'm bit lost actually with all those claim..
So my ability checked LM. He has an active ability to protect someone from negative or a kill ability. He did not claim to have that.

sall claimed to protect from superkill or kill not negative but just kill.

only manipulation would be draco with vanish cabinet with LM which would give me draco ability which doesn’t have protect that I got. Other manipulation would be draco one he got from Bella. But that would send it back to myself, which I don’t have that ability that I got so it can’t be used.

and even if it was used, that means dyna (draco) used the ability on LM which makes no sense unless he was protecting LM. Which would mean they are scum buddies.

does that make sense? It’s unlikely I was manipulated enough because no one else claimed this ability. Doesn’t mean impossible, but unlikely. Even volde abilities were all gone because he didn’t have any of the hocruxes so he couldn’t control me.

Status
Not open for further replies.