Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally found out that the sky splitting in this chapter is superior to Oldbeard vs Shanks and Kaido vs Big mom clash( no CoC)

They don't just split the sky, the blew the fking clouds like Roger and Whitebeard did. Such that the Full moon is visible again.
Wow!!! Luffy is undeniable a top tier!!!!!!!

:steef: :steef: :finally:
Always has been. :cheers:

Ace vs Blackbeard was two chapters long
Law vs Smoker was an actual full chapter of fight
stop with this BS argument to defend oda rushing
Law and Ace was shown cuz these were main fights of story. At onigashima , there are lots of important fight and story more than Jack thing .
Also , Dukes at Zou were fighting with Jack equally without sulong form. What is the matter? H
Jack got lots of wound already . That is enough .

I think the issue is that strength wise Luffy was between YC1 and Emperor so there's really not a lot of room between being below or par Kaido, Katakuri was a tricky enemy but as far as power goes Luffy was already stronger than him in G4 and even after clashing with Kaido evenly he could still get knocked out so it's his endurance that's lacking compared to how monstrous Kaido has been and the things he has tanked.
People forget that Luffy is fighting against a mythical zoan.

Man we used to joke about Oda wrapping up all the non SHs fights in 2 or 3 chapters but now the possibility that it's gonna happen is super likely :josad:
Unfortunately it makes sense. I'm 50/50 on its execution, but one thing i appreciate about One Piece is that it doesn't spend too much time focusing on tertiary character events and moments. See Bleach and Naruto and how they spend 100s of chapters on secondary and tertiary character fights and events, which makes the story lead to nowhere (and I like these manga, not my point). One Piece has 10 (soon 11) main characters, plus many secondary characters who are nearly as important.

At the end of the day, I appreciate the time he dedicates to things like Kin/Kiku vs Kanjuro, but I don't harbor anger at the author for not dedicating 3-4 chapters to it. People like to make fun of the Tama shit but in reality, Tama's main points were only focused on for 2 chapters (1004 and 1017). That's it. In the grand scheme of things she achieved what was needed to be accomplished for the story.

I get that people wanted Jack to have more screentime, hell I definitely did, but I understand why he didn't, especially now that he was always poised to be Inu's matchup. Same with Pero's. Same with Fukurokuju. All we can hope for is the arc continues to deliver on other things that seem to matter to Oda

- Usopp shafted from his fight with P1? Maybe he takes down all 10 Numbers in a really sick way.

- Chopper shafted from any fight? Maybe he gets a new form and fucks up a ton of Big Mom Pirate members.

- Jinbe, Nami, Franky, and Brook healthy? Maybe they do the same as Chopper.

- Other fights were too short? Well hopefully Zoro and Sanji's are not and they feel earned.

Just examples to think about. Like I personally felt that seeing Sulong Inu and Neko wasn't enough on the rooftop, so it's nice that Oda gave them a bit more screentime here.

Literally found out that the sky splitting in this chapter is superior to Oldbeard vs Shanks and Kaido vs Big mom clash( no CoC)

They don't just split the sky, they blew the fking clouds like Roger and Whitebeard like a legends. Such that the Full moon is visible again.
Wow!!! Luffy is undeniable a top tier!!!!!!!

:steef: :steef: :finally:
Seems like he finally mastered adv COC next is G5 or awakening EOW Luffy will be a monster

Are we reading the same manga? Ikoku x2, that little thing Big Mom used ealier in Onigashima? Look at the size of this though
(that's what she said.)

Not the impact ring, that's much bigger than the whole onigashima island, I'm talking about the size of the actual beam Zoro is blocking. It's equal to the size a damn island, not just the skull, the rocks underneath too, which weren't even see until Kaido up rooted the island.

They rely on their "core" heavily related to movement/motion and the ability to produce and transfer maximum force, look it up. The better the core, the better force you can put into a motion. That is why Kaido ask if Big Mom core is still peak for this move, they are putting THEIR ALL into it.

That is why they call it "Conqueror of the Sea" or Ocean Sovereignty; in other words they call the move "Pirate King", they by themselves cannot perform it/conquer the sea, the power is only attainable by the combined efforts of both of them. To them this move is Pirate King + level.
lolthis is most delusional effort i see yes you are just saying the shockwaves of it. That's it. Zoro just holded it not stopped it. oda would never make such a stupid move as their all out attack(combined strongest attack) in the middle of f**king war,that will undermine last attack of the that arc. Mark this post you will really see what it means to a yonko going all out. That is why i said that is both of them making an attack like ikoku. The combined attack of ikkoku will be powerful. what you see that ring is shockwaves the actual attack is what you see middle of it and reamianing all are shockwaves. You can even see Bigmom and kaido dialogue in next panel itself which is not bad,they said not bad. Why would they say not bad if they used all their f**king power in that attack.They were not heavily suprised or shocked or scared anything there. If they tried their best ,then that island will become pieces. am saying not evwn akull could take the impact from the begining of attack. Dude a single admiral can f**king destroy an island easily do you expect two yonkos doing their best cannot destroys.

Unfortunately it makes sense. I'm 50/50 on its execution, but one thing i appreciate about One Piece is that it doesn't spend too much time focusing on tertiary character events and moments.

At the end of the day, I appreciate the time he dedicates to things like Kin/Kiku vs Kanjuro, but I don't harbor anger at the author for not dedicating 3-4 chapters to it. People like to make fun of the Tama shit but in reality, Tama's main points were only focused on for 2 chapters (1004 and 1017). That's it. In the grand scheme of things she achieved what was needed to be accomplished for the story.

I get that people wanted Jack to have more screentime, hell I definitely did, but I understand why he didn't, especially now that he was always poised to be Inu's matchup. Same with Pero's. Same with Fukurokuju. All we can hope for is the arc continues to deliver on other things that seem to matter to Oda

- Usopp shafted from his fight with P1? Maybe he takes down all 10 Numbers in a really sick way.

- Chopper shafted from any fight? Maybe he gets a new form and fucks up a ton of Big Mom Pirate members.

- Jinbe, Franky, and Brook healthy? Maybe they do the same as Chopper.

- Other fights were too short? Well hopefully Zoro and Sanji's are not and they feel earned.

Just examples to think about. Like I personally felt that seeing Sulong Inu and Neko wasn't enough on the rooftop, so it's nice that Oda gave them a bit more screentime here.
most straw hats fights were rushed too, you believe Jinbe and Franky might get another moment in the battle for a reason:kayneshrug:

I think the issue is that strength wise Luffy was between YC1 and Emperor so there's really not a lot of room between being below or par Kaido, Katakuri was a tricky enemy but as far as power goes Luffy was already stronger than him in G4 and even after clashing with Kaido evenly he could still get knocked out so it's his endurance that's lacking compared to how monstrous Kaido has been and the things he has tanked.
You know what we’re missing? A Blueno….. I think Luffy should have low diffed a Yonko commander before this raid began. And it should have been Jack. Because that Mink plot line is and always has been in the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.