Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy went from struggling against katakuri and surviving only thanks to katakuri's kindness, to be able to split the sky in half

Atleast zoro and sanji have good excuses
Luffy defeated Katakuri at the end of the day and perfected his future sight. He trained for Adv coa ryou application and applied that same in adv coc.
Zoro got Enma, a sword which has been said to cut through hell, and which Zoro said will make him stronger.
Sanji gets Daddy's suit and is able to keep with Queen without showing any feats.

Luffy has struggled for each of his power up. Not to forget coc has always been Luffy's specialty

Not gonna cut his head off by attacking his chest is he.
A neck is thinner than a chest.

Let me ask you, can Zoro scar a normal human? Probably pretty easily right?

Can he cut their head off also? Probably pretty easy right?

So if Zoro has already proved he can cut through Kaido's scales deep enough to scar him, then how is cutting Kaido's head off meant to be some amazing cutting feat?

-Tenguyama appears and thinking about Otama.
-Kaido going back to his Hybrid form.
-Inurashi and Nekumamushi fights are Off screened.
-Orochi is still alive.
Post automatically merged:

Onigashima reaches Flower Capital.
Is this a prank ?
Otama reappers

Inu and Neko fights which we've been waiting for freaking years are offscreen

And orochi is still fucking alive, like for real no one freaking cares about him let him die in peace oda

@ScotchInformer , does this not mean we don't at least get final attacks from Inu and Neko? In what context does offscreened mean here? Cause I can take this in 1 of 2 ways. Their fights are offscreened (which makes sense since they are defeated in the same chapter), or their conclusions are offscreened?

I feel like this is an important distinction to make
2 pages without any moves, and double-page with the final attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.