Status
Not open for further replies.
A neck is thinner than a chest.

Let me ask you, can Zoro scar a normal human? Probably pretty easily right?

Can he cut their head off also? Probably pretty easy right?

So if Zoro has already proved he can cut through Kaido's scales deep enough to scar him, then how is cutting Kaido's head off meant to be some amazing cutting feat?
Kaido is not a normal human. Even in base mode he has incredible tough and durable skin. Luffy couldn't hurt base Kaido at all when he first fought him.

I believe Zoro will kill dragon Kaido with one hit. In that mode he is the largest and has the thickest body. There's a difference between cutting into an object and completely cutting through an object with one swing.

How to improve Jack, Inu and Neko's plot significantly:

-Put kid Jack in the middle of the battle as the Scabbards scape execution because he was taken by the crew and wants to impress Kaido (since he always puts himself in danger for his group).

-Have some danger threaten him as he tries to stop the Scabbards.

-Inuarashi wants to save him because he's just a kid, Neko doesn't because it's more important to leave alive for Oden than a kid; this is where their feud starts.

-Jack is saved only to become their worst nightmare years later. Oda builds a narrative on loyalty (being loyal to the Kozuki clan versus to the Beast Pirates who gave you a home) and how dawn will only come for one of the two that night.

-Have Inuarashi and Nekomamushi fight and defeat Jack together in a real versus where they work together as they used to, as it should have always been.

And that's how you get something a big more interesting than whatever this was, which wasted both Jack (who deserved a proper fight) and Perospero (who could have worked way better with more tricky subplots regarding the alliance, Marco, etc.).

I'm gonna wait and see pics to see how this goes. Then wait for the next few chapters until we see him down for good. It's the same thought process as with the F6. We can assume things happen until things potentially change or shift. Yes, the F6 were confirmed down after being defeated. That is true, but there have been multiple points where characters like:

- Jack
- Ulti (twice)
- Apoo (from Zoro)

Have been shown to be "defeated" only to get up the following chapters. Let's just wait and see how it goes. I can for sure see Oda just shafting Jack here though, even Peros got more named attacks lol. But Id hate to be pessimistic before we know how the remainder of the chapters go

Status
Not open for further replies.