[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah for now we don’t really need it. You healed that’s enough especially if you are student it doesn’t really matter.

Thoughts on LM coming in and saying he has the protect ability he didn’t claim to have before?
Feels like backtracking after being caught to me, but Ryu should be the lynch today given what i claimed.

Then we can just RB Sera and LM and repeat tomorrow.

Hmm Yo/Jew( who didnt seem like the vig type) and 2 mafia and Ratchet.

Yo couldve killed Dyna with his fire magic but he was kinda willing to believe Draco was town or indie so idk.
I said Draco probably had to kill Dumbledore and he liked the post lol. Would explain why he may have blasted Dyna.

I’m alright with ryu lynch if need be. I had initial sus and then some on him. If he flips town it cleara sera a bit IMO. Then we can deal with LM tomorrow if we need to.

there has to be 2 liars here though. That’s the big problem, dementors are definitely in this game. And possible 2 more mafia. Idk if I believe Bella is only one left.

honesty I can’t see sera being scum really. Even with his claim I don’t see why people keep using the steal as the issue to ability. If anything it’s a copy probably and she is a high wizard to do that.

I can say
Gambit, tpein, xlaw in that order are as town as it gets no hesitation. Prof and misty got claims that work with ability shown so far. I can lean town Fuji with ability for now. I believe I know sall role so I have him lean townish.

so left we have LM, ryu, sera. We drop those 3 and I think we should be good. We have a great town confirmed mostly core of a few confirmed I had above.

The question should be Sera is mafia or not..
If sera is indi...Then we will have to figure out mafia among all claimed roles..
We have fake flavour claim (possible) so we will need..
We must kill Bella with this Lynch to avoid town kill at night

The question should be Sera is mafia or not..
If sera is indi...Then we will have to figure out mafia among all claimed roles..
We have fake flavour claim (possible) so we will need..
We must kill Bella with this Lynch to avoid town kill at night
As long as we hit scum I don’t think it has to be Bellatrix. Rej’s role indicates a faction kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.