Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t you push back when I told you this when it came to the flying 6 lol
In what context? I was disappointed that Usopp didn't actually fight Page 1 as it was presented because Oda set it up that way. That doesn't mean I expect Usopp to not do anything else signficant the remainder of the arc. @Finalbeta thinks that anything but a 1v1 is not signficant. I do not have this mindset. I wanted 1v1 fights for all strawhats, but I never expected it. I wanted fights to last longer, not that it was warranted.

I forgot where I stopped
:okay:what chapter is it again where Shin is revived or saved by that girl who dances
Or maybe I stopped where they were attacking some City

been long since I read Kingdom

Nah its was just the YC don't matter that much any more as the story progress.. specifically due to Neko and Inu being present.. even Luffy consider them very strong and in their base they were fighting Jack to a stake mate.. you definitely cannot consider the same when they use Sulong

idk what yall whining about this is as logical as it can get
Idc if its logical. I agree its logical.
But 1. They were offscreened and 2. Jack should've been given to Jinbei whos a new member or luffy because he hasnt had any feats this arc

I don’t care about this shit anymore lol. Admirals are trash, Yonko are trash, Straw Hats are trash, this whole manga is trash in my eyes. Not a single shit is given about Disney Piece or Eichillo Frauda.

I dropped this shit when Yamato was fighting on par with Kaido, at that point it was clear One Piece is being written by fanfiction writers with no clue how to tell a functioning story.
I continued to read Kingdom, damn. Amazing.

G

Gorosei Informer

I like how everyone is pretending to give a shit about jack now whereas before if Oda had spent a single chapter on his fight everyone would complain that he's stalling that wano is too long and that one piece is not ending in 5 years:cantseeme:
I've been hyped for Jack since even pre Zou but especially after. No matter how much Oda trashed him, I foolishly kept believing Oda would redeem him and give him a massive comeback.

God I was stupid. (Technically I still am actually.)

:saden::cantseeme::nicagesmile::pepemy:

In what context? I was disappointed that Usopp didn't actually fight Page 1 as it was presented because Oda set it up that way. That doesn't mean I expect Usopp to not do anything else signficant the remainder of the arc. @Finalbeta thinks that anything but a 1v1 is not signficant. I do not have this mindset. I wanted 1v1 fights for all strawhats, but I never expected it. I wanted fights to last longer, not that it was warranted.
iirc you kept arguing that the flying 6 would get multiple chapter fights while my stance was always 1/2 or 1 at most.

Yeah, I had a theory that awakenings happen when you are on the verge of death, the devil inside you, whether there is a literal devil or not is fighting to survive and awakening the DF as a last resort/last ditch effort. Evne if it's just your subconcious will to live, your instinctive desire to survive causing it, I'd be fine with that.

I would love for Orochi to go on a massive unstoppable rampage like that too. Need to see his hybrid too, however cursed or and disappointing it probably will be.
It's just hard to imagine why Oda has treated a mythical Zoan devil fruit so lackluster like he has been with Orochi's devil fruit. These are the most rarest Devil Fruits in existence, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Oda has given one to one of the most despicable characters he has introduced into the series thus far. Oda either has a plan to turn Orochi into a character who must be taken down at all costs like he portrayed him to be prior to introducing the character, or it's a huge missed opportunity given the Devil Fruit that he has, and all this constant "killing" Orochi and "reviving him" was pointless, and would ultimately end up being a wasted and pointless plot point.

G

Gorosei Informer

I do wonder how different things would have been if OP had stuck to being a 5 year long story as originally intended? Would it be much better than it is now? Despite being a quarter of the length of the manga currently?

iirc you kept arguing that the flying 6 would get multiple chapter fights while my stance was always 1/2 or 1 at most.
No that was not my argument lol

My argument was that Oda transitioned from the fights abruptly (in relation to WsW and Sasaki). My arguement was that the fights were not over, but very explicitly said that if one of the following chapters showed them all down, then that'd be it. This specifically happened in 1022 and I remember making this comment during/after 1021.

Status
Not open for further replies.