Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Araki is a genius, releasing the manga in parts... If you don't like one part maybe you will like the next one.

:sanmoji:

Part 7

:steef:
Yeah it's genuinely such a great idea, he made it his own anthology series or so. Would be awesome to see more mangaka adopt this concept! One Piece kinda felt like that with all the different islands but Oda keeps reusing the same story formula for them.

Part 7 is fantastic too! My 2nd fave part! Or maybe 3rd actually? Yeah 3rd lol, gotta rep Part 2 as my 2nd!

Best way to improve is to keep at it. Luffy has failed many times to get to where he is now. He developed his CoC through constantly pushing himself past his limits. Haki Bloom happens under these conditions. Oda's explained all this and yet you still feel the need to complain about it.

:queenhear:
Why didnt Yamato become a Yonko/Admiral level fighter then? You have no response to this.

Just thought I should leave this here. Was from 2007. Big and bold the kozuki symbol. Being a shimotsuki. Obtaining the blade of the famous Oden kozuki. The only blade that scarred kaido. Also representing a symbol that looks similar to a pheasant. I rest my case
The hints keep stacking up. It’s almost too much lol.

The people that don’t think zkk is at least possible are delusional at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.