Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is a massive shockwave of black lightning, but their attacks do not touch (the same that happened with Roger and Shirohige). The impact is so powerful that the clouds begin to separate and the sky splits in two."

Remember when some people used this as a proof to say Wb and Roger were on a different level? lmao even current Luffy can do it

Yep that Kakashi Susanoo was hype.

Loda has simply dropped the ball. I don‘t know why he is trying to force himself, he clearly doesn‘t know what he is doing.

He has written himself into a corner & so keeps pushing these embarrassing trash chapters and his ego so high, so he can’t reflect himself. He knows also he as bigger cult than the Mansion Family so keeps pushing his trash, because he has the support
There is only one thing I hate more than One Piece/Oda and that is the cult fanbase. I want to buy like a big advertisement in Japan saying "ONE PIECE IS OVERRATED STOP BUYING THIS TRASH!". I want One Piece to sink and crash so bad. Can't believe I fell for this. I actually believed Wano was going to redeem post time skip writing but it is by far the worst arc I read in any fiction.

"There is a massive shockwave of black lightning, but their attacks do not touch (the same that happened with Roger and Shirohige). The impact is so powerful that the clouds begin to separate and the sky splits in two."

Remember when some people used this as a proof to say Wb and Roger were on a different level? lmao even current Luffy can do it
Tells you what? Oda literally created Natsu 2.0 and made him now stronger than Primebeard and Roger LMAO

"This clash means Roger and WB are a tied above" lol
Seems like any clash between top tier pirates using adcoc can cause that

Stop Grouping Katakuri with these dudes

King and Queen have a small gap over Jack
You're trying to make king and Queen seem strong as Katakuri, they aren't.

Oda views them as common fighters no coc, advanced haki

Huge gap with Jack via portrayal since the very first time Oda introduces them. Jack is only inserted in that scene to hype them up and look like a chump in comparison :milaugh:

The 1 bil + commanders are a different breed, and Oda had characters hype them up as such since WCI.

Like Jimbe said that Luffy makes a huge bet trying to fight someone with a bounty over 1 Bil when he pushed KAtakuri off the Sunny.

Luffy made a big deal about surpassing Katakuri for all his worth mentioning his over 1 bil bounty.

Marco hyped King and Queen's strength via their bounty as opponents worth over 1 bil.

It's a clear trend and where Oda draws the line between the strongest YC's and the rest.

There is only one thing I hate more than One Piece/Oda and that is the cult fanbase. I want to buy like a big advertisement in Japan saying "ONE PIECE IS OVERRATED STOP BUYING THIS TRASH!". I want One Piece to sink and crash so bad. Can't believe I fell for this. I actually believed Wano was going to redeem post time skip writing but it is by far the worst arc I read in any fiction.
Nah I despise Oda and One Piece more. No Oda, no One Piece no cult simply as that.

Yep definitely need 15 minutes primetime on TV and brainwash the people into stop supporting this trash. And the current state of the world showed how easy it is.

Yep I had so fucking big hopes for Wano. As One Piece itself it had potential to be one the best arcs in manga history, but as always The Mangaka absolutely failed on that matter

I keep telling Shanks fanhoys to stop daydreaming
He'll offscreened by Teach

Those who wank Benn will cry badly coz he'd have lesser feats on panels than Perospero lol

Oda hyped dragon and revos yet Dragon turns out to be dumb to send Sabo & 3 Vets to infiltrate Mariejos where Admirals would be

Shanks hype is him just being Teach hypetool.

The offscreen King, Oda.

I keep telling Shanks fanhoys to stop daydreaming
He'll offscreened by Teach

Those who wank Benn will cry badly coz he'd have lesser feats on panels than Perospero lol

Oda hyped dragon and revos yet Dragon turns out to be dumb to send Sabo & 3 Vets to infiltrate Mariejos where Admirals would be

Shanks hype is him just being Teach hypetool.

The offscreen King, Oda.
As long as yonkos are on average worth 1.5 admirals idc

Wb and Roger are overrated thats all
Nah I think Primebeard and Kaido are/were literally the strongest Pirates/characters in their eras.

And Kaido is literally being nerfed by the mangakas lack of respect he has on the character he has created and his fear to give Kaido the ON-Screen Hype he deserves. Like how he has disparched the 9 scabbards and made & sent Luffy unconscious into the ocean few chapters ago

Status
Not open for further replies.