Status
Not open for further replies.
''The seasons of wano are separated in the extreme by region and the daily weather is equally different by location. So the sky's complexion changes from place to place...'' actual quote from the manga.
it says dragon clouds.

also onigashima is supposed to be above the capital right now

the capital chapter 1016:

the capital now:

it's shitty writing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I agree, but i think you are overrating the rooftop stuff, before they all went down people said everyone there is yc1 minimum because they can damage kaido and big mom, now people surprised that Yc1 king is doing good against zoro so that just means that marco katakuri and king can do as good if not better then the SN on the roof and zoro rooftop feats are just not that WOW, btw i do believe that king is stronger then queen but its not by that much that some think.
I won't say my scaling of rooftop feats is better than others. Though I can tell you that I don't believe rooftop 5 is above YC1. I still put Katakuri over Kid and Law and consider Killer to even blow them. All of them are above YC3 though as they've received better treatment than Sulong Inu and Neku, both of whom are comparable to Jack if not stronger.

No, we know, for a fact, that Post-Udon Luffy is beyond Katakuri. Zoro objectively outperformed post-Udon Luffy while mostly restricting himself to a support role. Katakuri can't even outdo Kuri Luffy who lost to Kaido, forget about post-Udon Luffy. There is little room for confusion here. If King performs well against Zoro then it can only mean that he's that good of a fighter.

Now looking back, Zoro didn't do very well. He didn't have a substantive impact on Kaido
He's the best of the five on the roof, that's all,But now Zoro didn't let the king being in hybrid
And the king won't come near Kaido
Well, Being better than rooftop five makes him better than post-Udon Luffy, who's leagues above the likes of Katakuri. So even if he didn't do great for a top-tier's standard, he did way better than what your average YC1 can do.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Deflecting. Where are the counter arguments to my statements that directly put Yonkou and Admirals in relation?

If you attack the Yonkou then you don't need to fear fighters on their level, there is no confirmation whatsoever, it is simply your delusional ass trying to cope because you've run out of proper arguments.
Sure i am the one deflecting you are not trying to deflect from what was said confirmed in this chapter at all.

that's the point man, and read what i said
No you asked why they could become Sulong before, because Oda conveniently left a hole for them to see the moon through, Oda can conveniently then use Kaido's abilities to obscure the moon.
Neko/Inu are not main characters, them having the stakes upped and influenced by Luffy/Kaido's battle adds to the scene and doesn't take away anything.

In a fair 1v1 with Sulong they would win, but due to Kaido's interference they lost Sulong (not their fault), similarly due to Luffy's interference Kaido's interference was negated...

Status
Not open for further replies.