what is it with people thinking it's going to be a tag team fight at any point. It will be Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

Poll time
Probably because instead of getting immediately separated like with ennies lobby. They are fighting side by side, and because king and queen's fighting styles are just perfect both zoro and sanji

And because seeing zoro and sanji fight together would be pretty cool ngl

Yup, at this point I was convinced Oda was really trying to drive home how absolutely scary the BPs were after making the BMPs seem so unbeatable at WCI. Like 10 of these Oars sized giants all ranked under Jack, but have nothing to do with the F6. I was convinced this shit was gonna be absolutely bonkers.

Then...lol
The Numbers individually are actually as strong as Zombie Oars, so they’re not weak, it’s just that the SHs and co are that strong.

The Numbers individually are actually as strong as Zombie Oars, so they’re not weak, it’s just that the SHs and co are that strong.
I agree. If you back a few comments from who I was quoting, I mention that a lot of what many people did this arc was overestimate the BP and underestimate the alliance. They were stronger than we gave then credit for.

im sitting here thinking about how xdrake will beat apoo. we know xdrake survives cause he is highest ranking member of sword we know so far.

he turns into an animal a dinosaur to be specific. animals have sensitive hearing guess who attacks ur hearing apoo. u can only avoid it if u cover ur ears. in dino form drakes arm are too short in hybrid he ccant use weapons if he covers his ears.

where as if brook fought apoo he may be immune to his attacks. we know he is immune to a lot of things being a skeleton like poison gas lightning etc. if he is immune to poison gas it must mean the way he sees breathes and hears is all through his soul and nothing else.
so would it be crazy to think that brook is immune to apoo's attack since he doesnt have ear drums and therefore cant hear biologically

tell me am i crazy? plus if brook freezes apoo's limbs he cant transform into instruments and cant play the instruments as well. musician vs musician

Probably because instead of getting immediately separated like with ennies lobby. They are fighting side by side, and because king and queen's fighting styles are just perfect both zoro and sanji

And because seeing zoro and sanji fight together would be pretty cool ngl
Fighting side by side isnt a tag team if the go for each opponent separately.

Queen's style has literally 0 to do with Zoro, benefits Zoro literally 0, Queen has literally everything to do with Sanji hence all the connections

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
You do realize King fights dirty right and doesn’t just focus on one opponent? Same with Queen

They are not….Jack
Post automatically merged:

At this point in the story, he could

Sanji BODIES Drake. No way you can deny that
Oh i see
King attacks weakest and the grandmaster saves him:cheers: