Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido is now weakening
Not that he was weakened!

And he started to weaken only after fighting Yamato 1v1
So Yamato is the final nail which triggered Kaido's health and powers to weaken

+ KAIDO exerted more efforts vs Yamato as he was even enraged into trying to make her understand

:milaugh:nowhere it's "Kaido is weakened"

Yamato is indeed the one who pushed kaido to start to weaken. If Yamato didn't fight Kaido, His papers wouldn't be weakening this soon.

Zoro, Kidd, Luffy ...did damage but it wasn't stated that Kaido was weakening back then post SNs battle
see? You always know the chapter is good when Ndule is coping like this and @Pattoucco remains hiding:steef:

@Jackteo told you your signature picture was for king vs zoro.
What gonna happen now ? sanji will follow zoro outside of the dome to fight king ? the last sanji vs king fan just fall in this chapter :josad:
I dont think those fans would felt that sad tho cuz aside from backstory, king is blant and boring character, even his bounty is mere 70m more than queen. They both basically the same, just like sanji and zoro
:cheers:

- King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island.
- Zoro : "At least let me die with a sword or I won't forgive you."
- King : "I won't forgive you either."
This starts giving me Franky vs Fukuro vibes

Something like this probably happened, maybe with King's beak charge instead of Tekkai Dama

And by the sound on their lines, the situation could be something like thi

Unless they already landed somewhere outside

Kaido is now weakening
Not that he was weakened!

And he started to weaken only after fighting Yamato 1v1
So Yamato is the final nail which triggered Kaido's health and powers to weaken

+ KAIDO exerted more efforts vs Yamato as he was even enraged into trying to make her understand

:milaugh:nowhere it's "Kaido is weakened"

Yamato is indeed the one who pushed kaido to start to weaken. If Yamato didn't fight Kaido, His papers wouldn't be weakening this soon.

Zoro, Kidd, Luffy ...did damage but it wasn't stated that Kaido was weakening back then post SNs battle
Or it was momos bite and Luffys attacks last chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.