Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy having his 1 on 1 against Kaido :steef:

Interesting that Yamato is using the present continuous here. That means he only started to weaken. On the other hand I guess it's Oda's way to make Kaido's eventual 1 on 1 defeat to Luffy understandable :bamathink:

This part sounds epic as hell, damn. Each of them ready to use everything in their power to get rid of the other, changing locations to have their final showdown, with huge animosity from both sides. The Zoro vs King battle is starting to get interesting. We're probably close to see King's hybrid:king:
Ayo, how do you quote people from other threads?

We are speaking about their interactions with King, not his past. Imagine needing to bring shit that happened years ago to make your character look a little bit better. It's like me talking about Luffy being Yonko level and someone coming to tell me "B-but he almost lost fo Crocodile" like fr, shit's irrelevant in the present
We're debating over sanji's personality, not his strength

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Beckman isn't a Rayleigh.

However he should be stronger than King and Kata enough to make up for the lack of low tiers in Red Haired Pirates
RHP are said to be the most balanced.

So I don't think his commanders will be overpowered in many aspects. They will be just a solid threat.

Depending on how King fight goes we will see with Beckmann.

He so scared that him was eating Zoro attacks like a annoying mosquitos.
He ate like 2, 1 of them made King bleed more than Marco did and the other one even broke his mask, something that Marco after spamming attacks couldn't accomplish neither. I would be more worried about the fact that I am yet to see Sanji leaving a bruise on Queen after 2 sneak attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.