Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
doflamingo at 10% vitality: accelerates the shrinking rate of the bird cage

kaido at 10% vitality: his cloud flames are unstable, onigashima could drop down at any second, hurry momo

The thing is why Ulti,Pageone,WsW and Sasaki didn´t have weird hybrid and only BM?
Based on Oda, BM only take the drugs since she hate her hybrid form, because that she take the drugs, I doubt Jack and King has it need to change the hybrid because of their beauty, I think they are really skilled and op with their zoan df. Im still surprise if none calamity showing awakening.

You though?
maybe kaido and the calamities can do it on their own and the tobi roppo need the drugs to awaken. chopper can do transformations without rumble balls now too

Oda is compensating for offscreening Jack :josad:
:josad::josad:

I think it's time to give up on the whole Jack is going use awakening and come back, Jack is done and he's not coming back.

You are having way too much high expectations again lol.

Kaido's Calamities are all named after Cards and are all somehow Blonde.

Guess who's also blond? :doffytroll: @sanjikun @comrade
Kaido top four commanders, would like it to have all four at once.
King,Queen,Jack and Joker standing side by side would be a hype moment, like how they stand together when Kaido slice off Orochi head.

Oda disagrees. Oda in the SBS says: Joker because of being a powerful ally and tricky opponent.

Oda does. Kaido said Doffy is weak because he lost to Luffy and Law, with his subordinates pointing out that he is underestimating them. Plus being butthurt over the loss of his smile fruits. All that matters is, that Oda said that Doffy was supposed to be in Wano as a powerful ally of Kaido. In fact so powerful and tricky that it's a good thing he was dealt with earlier.
Oda doesn't disagree
Doffy was supposed...that's old concept
Current concept is that kaido

Why didn't Kaido think Jack is a weakling for losing to dukes?
Just accept it...he is right ot downplay worstgen coz none of them were worth the hype pre Raid.

Doffy was supposed to be a powerful ally but he's not
Katakuri wa supposed to be a swordman but he's not
Mihawk was supposed to be clairvoyant but he's not

All we know that is that Doffy is a weakling

Status
Not open for further replies.