Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that might be why jacks hybrid was so weird. maybe they all have these drugs, not just black maria
The thing is why Ulti,Pageone,WsW and Sasaki didn´t have weird hybrid and only BM?
Based on Oda, BM only take the drugs since she hate her hybrid form, because that she take the drugs, I doubt Jack and King has it need to change the hybrid because of their beauty, I think they are really skilled and op with their zoan df. Im still surprise if none calamity showing awakening.

You though?

He was his trump card because of smiles not because he would bring much help in combat
Oda disagrees. Oda in the SBS says: Joker because of being a powerful ally and tricky opponent.
BTW kaido doesn't consider doffy a powerful fighter
Oda does. Kaido said Doffy is weak because he lost to Luffy and Law, with his subordinates pointing out that he is underestimating them. Plus being butthurt over the loss of his smile fruits. All that matters is, that Oda said that Doffy was supposed to be in Wano as a powerful ally of Kaido. In fact so powerful and tricky that it's a good thing he was dealt with earlier.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
- Luffy asks Yamato to help Momonosuke.
- Yamato understands Luffy's intentions, he wants to fight a 1 on 1 with Kaidou.
Luffy taking the "I will be the who's going to be famous for beating Kaido" dialogue with Kid way too seriously.:milaugh:

King transforms and starts attacking both enemies and allies.
Does he transform into a hybrid as the car-hint suggests?

Zoro breaks King's mask with an attack called "Ultra Tiger Hunt" and we see part of King's face.
I wonder if Zoro unleashed Enma for this attack.
Coz Luffy fought him and hurt him for 25-30 min while Yamato fought and hurt him for 10-20min
Overall these 2 are the main reasons why kaido is weakening now
Post these attacks that Yamato and Luffy landed on Kaido to hurt him.

Zoro landed one fatal blow which we know kaido wasn't weakening or weakened after that
No one said Zoro's the sole reason for weakening Kaido, but he's the biggest reason followed by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.