Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How come zoro fans make fun of Sanji not make queen bleed with base dj attack (one shotted perospero)

but now zoro use enma mode bandana full power up mode named attack and break king suit they hype it ?
no one hypes that attack tho
zoro already made king bleed in 1022
no one hyped those attacks
it s just king hype that he managed to tank them with ez :bamathink:

S

Shepherd

I get it, you just watched Zoro fail twice to 1-shot Kaido's strongest man and are unsatisfied.

Perhaps you Zotards should set your expectations a bit lower before Oda dissapoints you again, as if Zoro fighting King after being healed rather than going to Rooftop was not disappointing enough!

Maybe because you guys talk like 'Moe' on your toxic side when you talk to me. If you don't want me to see you as same, don't talk same pattern again and again. You make it easy on yourself especially getting debunked back and forth as this chapter shows.
We call it how we see it, you act ignorant and toxic just like Moe, we're mere detectives connecting the pieces via common sense.

You lying doesnt equal you debunking us, then when we catch you lying you crawl into a corner an say more headcanon about Zoro and theories getting debunked

You are 28 and you are saying phrases like "Momo is big ass dragon now", "Momo isn't 8 anymore" as if you are still 13 watching Power Rangers? What kind of grown ass man says stuff like that? You are older than me. You are getting excited over the most childish aspects of One Piece and trying to justify lazy ass childish writing. Momo "being a big ass dragon" doesn't make it okay for Oda to waste chapter after chapter of Momo holding some stupid flame cloud to hold up ogishma. That is no different than what Oda did previously with Momo and Yaamto running around doing absolutely nothing, just fighting fodder. Is the same plot device Oda used in Dressrosa with the Birdcage having everyone like Zoro and Kinemon pushing the stupid bird cage. Yall get excited over the most trivial childish stuff.
?

What does my age have to do with anything in my vocabulary lmao. Who the fuck says im excited by anything? I'm saying Yamato protected an 8 year old Momo for 20 chapters because he was 8, small as shit, and was being attacked by an entire Yonko crew.

Im saying now that momo is 28 and the size of Kaido, Yamato won't need need protect him at all. And she doesn't because anyone looking to kill him is either distracted or literally can't kill him.

I'm not "salivating" at the idea of Onigashima being a ticking bomb for Wano. I'm merely predicting at what is going to happen, because it's what I think is happening.

The fuck is wrong with you? If you are younger than me, then go outside and spend your time elsewhere rather than tell me how I feel about a manga's plot. I get paid to be here in my situation so
:kuzanope:

Learn to read or grow the fuck up

Last edited:
We call it how we see it, you act ignorant and toxic just like Moe, we're mere detectives connecting the pieces via common sense.

You lying doesnt equal you debunking us, then when we catch you lying you crawl into a corner an say more headcanon about Zoro and theories getting debunked
I am not talking anything same as the guy. I only talk on canon and you guys think I am 'Moe' for saying stuff as 'Zoro won't one-shot YCs'. I guess everyone is Moe then for speaking that manner if they believe canon over headcannon.

It's not lying, it what we watching. No need to get upset over watching Zoro begging after you guys try to force that on Sanji. No need for hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.