Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I thought, there wouldnt be a Zoro and Sanji tag team. Might be wings, but Zoro is also the right hand. :goyea:King would probably target Sanji again. He would hold Zoro back, where hes saving him now; for Sanji sake, the cook can breath now.:catsure:

I know I am the most dirty and toxic person on the planet. Now, see you in a hour I gotta eat some equal wings before they get cold. :saden:
I get you man. Be sure to have some sauce on that. That is closest you get having 'heat' on you :cheers:.
Post automatically merged:

As I thought, there wouldnt be a Zoro and Sanji tag team. Might be wings, but Zoro is also the right hand. :goyea:King would probably target Sanji again. He would hold Zoro back, where hes saving him now; for Sanji sake, the cook can breath now.:catsure:
Pretty sure it sounds that Sanji have to save him since Zoro can't fly and King drop him from heights as this more 2 vs 2 then in that case.

And for queen to use that attack he needs to be really high up. If there's anybody that could help him its king
And if kings really high up zoro's gonna need to get close to finish him. If there's anybody that could help him its sanji
🤵
He could potentially use it horzontially. Use his tendrons to fly him up with lazors or just jump up now since hes in hybrid and should have some leg strength. He dont need King.

- First a horizontal Brachio Bomber, to crack a few of Sanji’s bones.
- Then Sanji is in some rubble and Queen goes above him some way. He tries to do a verticle Brachio Bomber
- Sanji gets up and clashes with a DJ Anti manner Kick Course.
- The wind pressure from the clash sends everyone flying:steef::steef::steef:

By trying to push him off the island. That's like saying Law = Big Mom.

In fact, Law actually PUSHED her off the island.
Big Mom was airborne tho. It'd be different if Law sent her flying in a clash which is what I think it's implying King did.

Killed him? Has King even hurt Zoro once?
Zoro literally admits in this chapter that he would have died if he fell off Onigashima.

He could potentially use it horzontially. Use his tendrons to fly him up with lazors or just jump up now since hes in hybrid and should have some leg strength. He dont need King.

- First a horizontal Brachio Bomber, to crack a few of Sanji’s bones.
- Then Sanji is in some rubble and Queen goes above him some way. He tries to do a verticle Brachio Bomber
- Sanji gets up and clashes with a DJ Anti manner Kick Course.
- The wind pressure from the clash sends everyone flying:steef::steef::steef:
Queen probably has a jet pack and can fly on his own lol

He didn't mind him fighting with him to get Apoo. That means he accept his aid into the fight. It was 2 vs 1 on Apoo. You can't denied that.

Gyukimaro was never beaten, he fainted to Kamazou in a tie fight. Stop headcannon.

He was fighting him as while maybe not able to hit him there, he was aware about him and still dodge attacks while going after King and Queen. That is big feats on facing 3 YCs on his own.

What lying? Zoro had help to beat Apoo, but even then Apoo tanked his attack and kept fighting to Drake. Your one lying on that.
Your Quote: "You mean asking Drake to hold him before cutting him"

DID ZORO ASK DRAKE FOR HELP? YES OR NO? VERY SIMPLE QUESTION

ARE THERE ANY PANELS OR MENTIONS OF SANJI FIGHTING PERO, KING, AND QUEEN AT THE SAME TIME? YES OR NO? VERY SIMPLE QUESTION

Zoro had his sword pointed at his neck sitting on top of him, that is defeated to me. He defeated Kamazou and then fainted... never denied he fainted. Did Zoro and Kamazou faint at the same time or did Zoro faint after Kamazou fainted?

Did you not read anything I wrote.
Again, it means absolutely nothing. Marco sent both Kizaru
In the air.

With a sneak attack.

Fucking Luffy sent Kaido flying across the village in 923.
In the air AND drunk.

Luffy clashing evenly with Kaido now and sending him back in 1010 have been explicitly portrayed as power-indicating.
Zoro clashing with King and getting sent flying would indicate such as well. I think Zoro > King too, but if you think it's been shown "clearly" yet you're just not reading the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.