Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong and you need to re-read.

Luffy just turning off G4 doesn't make him act like that. We've seen Luffy use one attack in G4 and revert back to normal without that side effect. Once against the boat to onigashima and the second time him going into snakeman to hit Kaido alongside Yamato.

Whenever Luffy runs out of haki or energy that is the ONLY time Luffys body reacts that way. If Luffy goes into G4, does an attack and exits G4 willingly, nothing happens. Remember it's Luffys haki mixed in with his ability that creates the G4 effect. Without no haki that air isn't compressed. If he doesn't run out of haki, he can leave G4 willingly without any adverse effects.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong
What the fuck are you going on about? Luffy was literally TALKING as he was deflating. That's not getting "KOed".

Oda already explained it to you. How many more times does he have to go over this? He did an SBS. He used Kid/Law as dialogue.

Does he need to come over to your house?

What the fuck are you going on about? Luffy was literally TALKING as he was deflating. That's not getting "KOed".

Oda already explained it to you. How many more times does he have to go over this? He did an SBS. He used Kid/Law as dialogue.

Does he need to come over to your house?
Did I say Luffy was KO'd? You stupid fuck. Learn to read

Did I say Luffy was KO'd? You stupid fuck. Learn to read
First of all, you illiterate fuck, it's "KOed", not "KO'd". Learn to write before telling others to learn how to read.

Secondly, that was the core of the argument I was having. If you're not arguing that he's getting KOed then shut your trap. That was literally the argument.

Roger ray shanks wb mihawk can t fly:bamathink:
I don't really know if they can't use something.
But for real , Zoro's legs are extremely powerful and his speed bursts are outstanding there is no reason for him not to fly.
It's not like someone would throw him from the sky or something because zoro is a monster but a flying ability would only help him..
Maybe oda will give us something in this arc....
I mean zoro is cutting fire already..

Yeah birdcage became slower everytime Doffy got his ass kicked and Big Mom has been getting nerfed and losing strength continuously for decades from all her homies
:kobeha:
Birdcage didn't get slower.

Kaido fanboys are in shambles after this chapter.
Doffy with less % HP remaining still managed his birdcage better. Kaido with more % HP remaining and his cloud is already getting weaker.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Doffy with less % HP remaining still managed his birdcage better. Kaido with more % HP remaining and his cloud is already getting weaker.
Birdcage will forever be the most retarded ability.

If you can avoid your enemy long enough you are basically able to "one-shot" a Yonko/Admiral. + I bet he can just walk out of it since it's his ability.

Oden > ace if he was still alive now > yamato > katakuri > marco > king > smoothie

Just like whitebeard > kaido > big mom there strongest go in that order

Shanks's crew are probably between whitebeard and kaidos imo

birdcage is different though, it's like a countdown that doesn't change its effect or speed, where DD had to be defeated. Here now it seems like oda wants to have Wano being protected first by momo then Kaido getting defeated....also unlike birdcage which was an ability that should just vanish...Onigashima is a physical feat in the end. If it was something like Kaido getting defeated will make onigashima vanish or move it back to its place...then no such thing would be mentioned.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oden > ace if he was still alive now > yamato > katakuri > marco > king > smoothie

Just like whitebeard > kaido > big mom there strongest go in that order

Shanks's crew are probably between whitebeard and kaidos imo
Shanks being the youngest Yonko and still on their level means that he is stupidly powerful.

He will probably be Luffy's bigger CoC obstacle.

Crew wise Shanks' crew is probably the best.

First of all, you illiterate fuck, it's "KOed", not "KO'd". Learn to write before telling others to learn how to read.

Secondly, that was the core of the argument I was having. If you're not arguing that he's getting KOed then shut your trap. That was literally the argument.

This guy definitely needs to work on his language, He doesn't even know you can say KO'd. How dumb can you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.