Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Beckman > Katakuri > Marco ~ King.

Ben Beckman is top just because of hype for the moment I just can't put him lower than that unless proven otherwise.

Katakuri is the most impressive so far. The guy has COC, FS, Awakening, Armament stronger than Luffy and great endurance. He's way more impressive than Marco and King so far waiting to see more from King to jude better.

Marco gave good showing against King and Queen while protecting the fodder and healing them at the same time so he's a bit stronger than King for now in my opinion but not by much.

Rockstar is Rocks' son and he was the one to cut off Kidd's arm.

Believe in the process:sadgrin:
I know its a dumb theory but that would be the funniest shit lol
Like its not shanks or teach like everyone was guessing and hyping up but this dude

Also off topic i really do hate the 1yc level that everybody abides by 😔

Really putting characters like benn and marco on the same level just because "hes the 1yc"
Like if we abide by that rule wouldn't that make burgess the king of the bb pirates even tho i doubt anyone really thinks that
@Chrono might tho if he keeps up the burgess wank 🗿 cant wait for Burgess > oden🤵🤵🤵

Nah I think King tried to throw Zoro off the island but failed

Its more of a good thing since it shows King isn't able to handle Zoro and is trying to use tricks to win
Hes a killing machine. He finds the most efficient way to kill someone. Im assuming at that time….the best way to kill Zoro was pushing him off the island. That failed, so he’ll try another way.

Mihawk teaming up with Shanks is overkill. Basically two Yonko level character sailing together but it would be fun.

The shock on BB's face if he tries to invade Shanks and finds out who joined him.

BB would be like: Yep, we will do exactly what we did when Akainu was coming after us:suresure:
Except we are much stronger and Plot Armour on our side. So we Beat both Shanks and Mihawk using underhanded methods.

I know its a dumb theory but that would be the funniest shit lol
Like its not shanks or teach like everyone was guessing and hyping up but this dude

Also off topic i really do hate the 1yc level that everybody abides by 😔

Really putting characters like benn and marco on the same level just because "hes the 1yc"
Like if we abide by that rule wouldn't that make burgess the king of the bb pirates even tho i doubt anyone really thinks that
@Chrono might tho if he keeps up the burgess wank 🗿 cant wait for Burgess > oden🤵🤵🤵
I do.
Post automatically merged:

King still has decent hype from your posts tho
Thanks to Queen.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So just a question
Are we overestimating the gap between a top tier and YC1 because truth be told Luffy vs Kaido round 1 felt like a fluke, because Luffy was not using snakeman, his head was not in the right place and he can't use FS while his head is not in right place.

I can't see Big Mom neg diffing Katakuri, she certainly couldn't neg diff Marco who was just as casual as she was but ended up damaging her homie and was able to get out of her grip on his own and has visually no damage and Big Mom ran away saying she doesn't have enough lives to defeat Marco right now.

Essentially the implication was its going to be a long drawn out battle but Big Mom would win perhaps mid to high diff.

King also scales to Marco, most likely stronger as we know Queen didn't do any damage to Marco and him and King who was in base had a drawn out battle off panel and towards the end Marco reached his limit.

It should imply King would give Big Mom a mid to high diff fight too.

Now its also possible Kaido is exceptional but Kaido seems to believe in meritocracy, he wants strong people and King is his right hand man, man he considers worthy enough to fight alongside him in Marine Ford.

Marco vs Admirals also have some implications, Marco was able to fend off angry Akainu, tank signature move from Kizaru etc, an admiral vs Marco is certainly not a low diff fight, mid diff at the bare minimum tho high diff is possible.

Just give me some open minded opinions on it
I think that "one shot" was a fluke and we did slightly overestimate the gap though. Although I don't think Marco would push Big Mom to mid or high diff per se. The implication was more like Marco being a terrible matchup due to his flames directly affecting her homies, kinda like Brook's powers tbh. We still see her casually grab Marco like it's nothing.

In WCI, we were also told that an enraged Big Mom would easily kill off her entire crew. In Marineford, we see Akainu fight all of Whitebeard Pirates' Commanders and Crocodile solo. And we see Kaido take on a guantlet of multiple YC level and above opponents and is only just starting to show some weakness.

I guess the implication behind that is that a top tier, Yonko/Admiral, can solo an entire Yonko crew by themselves in a high diff fight.

I'd say that every Yonko would be able to low diff their YC1s.

Last edited:
I think that "one shot" was a fluke and we did slightly overestimate the gap though. Although I don't think Marco would push Big Mom to mid or high diff per se. The implication was more like Marco being a terrible matchup due to his flames directly affecting her homies, kinda like Brook's powers tbh. We still see her casually grab Marco like it's nothing.

In WCI, we were also told that an enraged Big Mom would easily kill off her entire crew. In Marineford, we see Akainu fight all of Whitebeard Pirates' Commanders and Crocodile solo. And we see Kaido take on a guantlet of multiple YC level and above opponents and is only just starting to show some weakness.

I guess the implication behind that is that a top tier, Yonko/Admiral can solo an entire Yonko crew by themselves in a high diff fight.

I'd say that every Yonko would be able to low diff their YC1s.
Exactly top tiers are called top tiers for a reason, all YC1’s are getting low diffed by any top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.