Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think about it, why are we ranking Beckman above King?
Because he is stronger. King is a mediocre swordsman at best. And a simple gun shot killed Oden. Ben will probably shoot advanced Haoshoku barriers. Maybe infusing different bullets with it. Maybe he even has Kairoseki bullets. Who knows. But Oda made clear that Shanks' commanders all made a name for themselves outside of the crew and are more balanced, with Ben being Shanks' sun.

I know King faces Zoro, so you have to milk King's dick, but Ben is stronger. :kappa:

How King and Marco is shown faster than Snakeman or Katakuri? There is no panel showing that. When did Marco keep up with Kizaru speed? As far as I remember, Marco just tanked yasakuni no magatama attack from Kizaru without dodging because of his regen. How does that equate to Marco keeping up with Kizaru? Show me the speed feat of King. From whatever seen in manga, there ain't any.
King speed feat he jump in front of chopper tristan and Miyagi quickly
Because guns > swords. The people that got killed by guns in one piece is more than people losing even finger with swords. And Beckman with gun is even more dangerous and has hype far more than King the background.
So yeah izo stronger than kaido shanks Marco and Kat :cheers:

So just a question
Are we overestimating the gap between a top tier and YC1 because truth be told Luffy vs Kaido round 1 felt like a fluke, because Luffy was not using snakeman, his head was not in the right place and he can't use FS while his head is not in right place.

I can't see Big Mom neg diffing Katakuri, she certainly couldn't neg diff Marco who was just as casual as she was but ended up damaging her homie and was able to get out of her grip on his own and has visually no damage and Big Mom ran away saying she doesn't have enough lives to defeat Marco right now.

Essentially the implication was its going to be a long drawn out battle but Big Mom would win perhaps mid to high diff.

King also scales to Marco, most likely stronger as we know Queen didn't do any damage to Marco and him and King who was in base had a drawn out battle off panel and towards the end Marco reached his limit.

It should imply King would give Big Mom a mid to high diff fight too.

Now its also possible Kaido is exceptional but Kaido seems to believe in meritocracy, he wants strong people and King is his right hand man, man he considers worthy enough to fight alongside him in Marine Ford.

Marco vs Admirals also have some implications, Marco was able to fend off angry Akainu, tank signature move from Kizaru etc, an admiral vs Marco is certainly not a low diff fight, mid diff at the bare minimum tho high diff is possible.

Just give me some open minded opinions on it

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @comrade @Blother @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix
Marco is admiral level per a databook. King seems to be on his level. As far as I'm concerned Zoro is beating an admiral rn :kayneshrug:

Queen and King defeated Marco together. But of course your clown brain cant comprehend that. And Queen played games with Chopper. Never fought him
no they didn t lmfao
queen was fighting sanji
also lets not forget hybrid queen has yet to make base sanji beg for his life
like zoan king did with rs sanji
''stop it''
''let go'' :suresure:
deal with it queen is ass and u know it

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Queen and King defeated Marco together. But of course your clown brain cant comprehend that. And Queen played games with Chopper. Never fought him
What was Sanji doing in the meanwhile then?

We see Queen fight Chopper and then Sanji. While King and Marco fight offscreen.

Either Queen defeated Sanji easily and went off to fight Marco with King, or King offscreened Marco solo. Which one is it my guy?

H

humanbeing

no one knows if Katakuri is really as strong as King and Marco or not. he could be his first loss was against Luffy after all. he was never defeated before. his FS is off the charts. he has a awakening and his armament is good.
his lower bounty is to the fact he didn't defeater people with higher bounties. his AP is very decent and he cannot be hit easily. and he has CoC haki even though he doesn't seem to be able to use CoC coating

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I would love to know how Marco could defeat Either king or Queen when his Regen would run out too quickly to actually inflict any serious damage on them
He would not do shit. He doesn't have that much ap. Him kicking King and Queen to the buildings or not is nothing more than "flashy" moves.

Flashy moves not always = true damage.

He would not do shit. He doesn't have that much ap. Him kicking King and Queen to the buildings or not is nothing more than "flashy" moves.

Flashy moves not always = true damage.
After the "Marco Yamato and Luffy Vs Kaido" theory died one would think that people would just accept that Marco was Legitimately defeated and cannot fight anymore and wasn't just "pretending"

The fandom is literally horseshit when it comes to Powerscaling

no they didn t lmfao
queen was fighting sanji
also lets not forget hybrid queen has yet to make base sanji beg for his life
like zoan king did with rs sanji
''stop it''
''let go'' :suresure:
deal with it queen is ass and u know it
Then King was also fighting Gifters off-panel. Since thats the only thing we seen him do. And the wind defeated Marco. Stop being delusional and go off the information Oda has provided. Queen is suprised Marco is still alive. If King defeated Marco, Queen would be pissed at him and blame it all on him, if he came back.

In 1022, we literally saw Queen ignore Sanji to defeat Marco. Queen sees Marco as a bigger threat….and Marco has shown before that he sees Queen as his opponent.

In 1022, Queen teleported from Sanji to Marco…..you think this shit wasnt happening off-panel as well. Stay delusional. King has no feat of defeat Marco by himself. And he never made Sanji beg.

Because guns > swords. The people that got killed by guns in one piece is more than people losing even finger with swords. And Beckman with gun is even more dangerous and has hype far more than King the background.
In one piece swords > guns. In close combat guns are useless, while swords can do flying slashes plus close combat. And we never saw hightier fight with guns

Status
Not open for further replies.