[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we manage to lynch a Mafia and this turns 3-2-1 we must hope that scums mess each other up at night and that Doc does a brilliant job.

Doc must absolutely not claim here guys and Town has still a small chance to win this.
Actually guys it makes perfect sense that Mafia would want to block SK because the SK had more reasons to kill Mafia tonight instead of Town!!

We need 4 votes. 3 townie and 1 SK are left. 1 townie probably has no vote power. So we have 3 votes rn. How are we gonna lynch mafia then?
Yeah we have equal vote power if SK helps us, so I hope Mafia doesn't expose themselves to risk it and 2 wagons formed. I did mention this scenario earlier.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I'm more tempted to lynch Sanji rather than Flower and Ratchet if I had to be fully honest, I think there's higher chance Flower or Ratchet flip SK instead of Sanji.

But we must pick our minds together here. I only trust Tris and Zemmi in this game.
And I only trust myself. You failed every single time. If you trully are town I would think Someone close to me maybe manipulated me ... if im mafia they will protect me right and will go after another safe bet to keep power.. who would go to safe those that you trust?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Yeah we have equal vote power if SK helps us, so I hope Mafia doesn't expose themselves to risk it and 2 wagons formed. I did mention this scenario earlier.
Yeah, meaning today might end in a no lynch. But we should still try to get 4 votes on Flower or Ryu. They are my main suses.

And I only trust myself. You failed every single time. If you trully are town I would think Someone close to me maybe manipulated me ... if im mafia they will protect me right and will go after another safe bet to keep power.. who would go to safe those that you trust?
:choppawhat:

What do you mean they would protect you? There's nothing to protect right now you aren't even voted. And even if they wanted to prevent that they would rather not be vocal about it at all at this stage of the game expecially.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We need Serial to side with us regardless here.

@Zemmi Remove your vote please. If Flower isn't scum, scum can hammer. Though to be honest, the fact they haven't with everyone posting is pretty indicative to me.

Yuelyn

Isn't that RNG instead of no lynch once cap is reached?
Wdym rng? There will be no rng. We have 7 players left. 4 vote Flowa. 3 vote someone else. There will be no lynch imo. Since the cap wasn’t reached. So mafia can’t lynch anyone unless SK sides with them.

Yuelyn

So we need 5 to cap, no? I’m not sure if I understand that ability correctly though.

Basically the scenario that Mafia blocked SK makes the most sense to me atm since Mafia had a lot of reasons to do that or else SK would have likely offed a Mafia member.

Mafia shot a townie and it failed with probably SK blocked.

I doubt Doc protected SK but never say never.

If we lynch a Mafia this becomes 3-2-1 and Mafia will probably block SK again assuming they originally did and try to hit a townie so Doc must be able to defend a townie. It's not easy and I see dire times for Town but we should at least try our best here. There's a small chance we pull through and go 3-1-1.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Scum already know who the Serial is because they're blocking them. The doctor has protected at least one kill too. I suppose it's worth claiming at this point because we're in a shell game anyway. I'm the Doctor.

Basically the scenario that Mafia blocked SK makes the most sense to me atm since Mafia had a lot of reasons to do that or else SK would have likely offed a Mafia member.

Mafia shot a townie and it failed with probably SK blocked.

I doubt Doc protected SK but never say never.

If we lynch a Mafia this becomes 3-2-1 and Mafia will probably block SK again assuming they originally did and try to hit a townie so Doc must be able to defend a townie. It's not easy and I see dire times for Town but we should at least try our best here. There's a small chance we pull through and go 3-1-1.
Doc must absolutely not claim so or Town is done.

Yuelyn

Scum already know who the Serial is because they're blocking them. The doctor has protected at least one kill too. I suppose it's worth claiming at this point because we're in a shell game anyway. I'm the Doctor.
Who did you protect ln?

Status
Not open for further replies.