Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he's definitely not helping but he did not struggle against Sasaki lol. Only his armor was destroyed. Franky himself is perfectly fine. As is Brook. Jinbe is sorta battle damaged but that doesn't change anything. Yamato is about to come back down from the roof.

This is why Big Mom's crew needs to be a threat when the island lands, because if now, I'm not sure why Oda kept them so healthy
Oh yeah I almost forget it was the shogun that really got mest up but franky is out of cola plus he won't be able to help zoro but BM pirates being next ones to fight would be awsome

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This black thing is getting out of hands just like yamato gender issue. :odenugh:
Peoply mostly joking about it just like with Yamato being a tranny.

Sure that ndule and dark skinned people in general will get upset but you can't take every literal thing seriously.

What they gonna do? Call BLM activist to doom the forum?

You know the deal.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yes. One punch. Luffy literally needs sanji to run away and is seen on the ground a few pages later about to be killed by the BMP

but sure, If sanji didn't run away Big Mom wouldn't have just negged him.
You are ignoring the way Luffy looked in that panel and what he mentioned.

ou missed the part where Kaido clouds are a lot more weakened so Momo will only create slightly stronger version of the current clouds
Nope. Momo needs to create Kaidou level clouds to hold onigaishima, otherwise it will fall. Isn't it the reason in the first place, the onigaishima about to fall because dragon flames was levelled down? Now for Momo to hold it, it has to be that level. There is no need for Luffy fans to sweat because if anything it shits on Kaidou or as a matter of fact, original DF.

Oh yeah I almost forget it was the shogun that really got mest up but franky is out of cola plus he won't be able to help zoro but BM pirates being next ones to fight would be awsome
Yup! I don't expect full blown battles, but big montage fights (think marineford) is as good as we might get for that (or at least hope to). Makes sense to otherwise we'd be in Wano for another 2 years lol

I just think they need to be taken out too. Witnessing BM being defeated is fine, but it shouldn't be without at least showing some of them off. Snack, Compote and Smoothie have barely been highlighted in the manga. Manga Snack is still a silhouette lmao. It sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.