Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How I think (hope?) the rest of this goes:

- Apoo calls remaining Numbers to deal with Performance Floor shit, either Chopper or Usopp comes in to deal with them. Maybe Usopp gets a moment where he defeats the 6 Number separately. Chopper takes another Rumble, turns into a bigger monster and fights the last 3. Or maybe either fights all 10.

- Raizo beats Fuku, Drake beats Apoo, Killer beats Hawkins

- Momo saves Onigashima, lands it outside of the capital

- Yamato guards the entrance of Onigashima when she notices Big Mom's crew rolling up since they've been chasing the island from Hakumai. Several strawhats join her. As do several scabbards (Izo, Kawamatsu, Denjiro). As do Drake and Killer possibly. Big fight ensues, gives us reason to finish BMs crew and also explains why some people have been relatively healthy. More of a montage battle than 1v1s. Maybe Yamato vs Smoothie?

- Momo goes to deal with Orochi after Orochi does something drastic, not sure what (I think he's gonna jump off the island before it falls). Gets Ame, does his thing. Maybe involves Hiyori

- Last 4 remaining fights ensue while the above 2 bullets occur.

This would have to involve Onigashima falling in the next 3-5 chapters, otherwise I'm not sure Oda will let the King/Queen fights last that long, but I'm sure the others will fall first (Hawkins, Apoo, Fuku).
I'm going to keep my expectations very low when it comes to the BMP fighting in this arc.

btw.. Cp0 is still not shown to be taking any action towards what happened recently

and at this rate zoro is gonna lose the drug affects..

the next chap is completely Zoro vs King and the one after is when the conclusion is drawn.. during these fight oda will develop key plots

ig thats how it will be

I’m black myself I don’t really mind as long as people don’t start using slurs or say anything I would consider offensive
Don't give these retards a chance!

You're new on worstgen or perhaps wasn't also on OJ. Just keep in mind Some of these guys are truly pathetic and disgusting.
That's why you gotta speak coz you don't know when they can go overboard with jokes or insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.