Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think awakening and CoC would be enough, we should not forget that King already has his special skill, like he can summing fire and at all. Overall I think both are close most like in the end, who going to get better feats? Well I need to see more of King.
Both case I see them around same lvl, the case is who is slighty slighty stronger?
For me whether King has CoC or not doesn't matter, as long as he shows awakening and hopefully advanced CoA or at least some other powerful skills then I will determine on whether or not I will put King as equal to Katakuri or even stronger.

I don't think Raid Suit Sanji is even in the same speed class as King on his top speed.
Tho that's why Queen vs King seems so lopsided, even DJ Sanji can keep up with Queen.
Yea, RS truly isn't until proven otherwise. One has consistent portrayal to Marco, another one got easily manhandled by the former one.
But on this case, Sanji's dealing superficial damage at best. Queen simply tanks everything. He's a tank. Sanji really has to get his next big PU to deal significant amount of damage to Queen. Yet, King is significantly stronger than Queen too, making the result quite clear between him and RS Sanji.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yea, RS truly isn't until proven otherwise. One has consistent portrayal to Marco, another one got easily manhandled by the former one.
But on this case, Sanji's dealing superficial damage at best. Queen simply tanks everything. He's a tank. Sanji really has to get his next big PU to deal significant amount of damage to Queen. Yet, King is significantly stronger than Queen too, making the result quite clear between him and RS Sanji.
King didn't use this speed vs Marco. They can't even tell if he's in hybrid

Once again I don't think even Marco is in same class as King as seemingly Base King defeated Marco and he didn't use that blitz tackle to kick Marco off onigashima

King didn't seem to have been using this blitzing movement against Sanji and he still casually kept up with Raid Suit Sanji
And Zoro is now keeping up with King.

To think that people ACTUALLY said Zoro is slow. Does this chapter 100% confirm Zoro is faster than Sanji?
Nah, completely different situations, Sanji was totally focused on keeping Momonosuke safe, including talking to him, but in this case Zoro has no interruptions or distractions, we saw what a simple distraction can do during Zoro vs Kamazou.

Sanji was static middle air while King kicked him so Sanji could block it, so there is no speed boosters being used or something similar, thats just Sanji's leg.

So Lance and Lebrent hints where overall about not just King using his hybrid, it was about him moviing very fast with highspeed and taking out Zoro out of Onigashima, can´t wait to see that move, seems like it is called:
- King's attack is called "Tankyudon" (again it is an error of the Japanese who has published the text, it is not exactly called that).
Tankyudon and Throwing slashes , two named attacks which we going to see in this chapter from King.
And the best thing, he didn´t yet use his higher end fire skills or even haki.

Once again I don't think even Marco is in same class as King as seemingly Base King defeated Marco and he didn't use that blitz tackle to kick Marco off onigashima
And even if Marco's regen wasn't nerfed, it's too big of a deal being defeated by BASE KING. Let's say Marco wasn't nerfed, how far is he going to push King otherwise? Hybrid? Yet there's no guarantee that Marco can truly beat King whilst the latter showed the strength to get rid of Marco in base.

I do believe King's AP is hella underrated as Marco himself has G4 level AP, yet couldn't deal significant damage to the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.