[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry @Flower xD

I was setting up for Don's lynch before you subbed in xD After you subbed in, I reconsidered pushing you because I wanted to avoid a heated battle :milaugh: Though I thought it was too late to backtrack on it without making myself scummy.

Also @Ryu Kishi and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo you guys were a great team.

Even though Sanji gave me a heart attacked when he posted he knew that Ratchet healed himself last night.
Nice working with you zem and @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo congrats.:cheers:

D

Dragomir

I don‘t get why people seemingly forgot Bleak already played a game in Hololive. Compare his 2 plays, it‘s pretty similar.
Look at the player list here then look at the player list in that game and tell me, how many players played in both games?

And as for those who did, do you expect everyone to be able to remember exactly how Bleak played? I played in Hololive and I don't.
I gotta get better on my reads when there are no mechanics to get me on the right trail lol.
This is why light games are important. You get to play mafia at its rawest. It tests your capabilities as town when it comes to scum hunting and as scum when it comes to deception. I hope people would be more willing to appreciate light games after this.
Serial Killer : Tris changed Bleaks action to kill Zemmi , otherwise results could have been different. He failed to figure out Mafia members till the end.
Don't take this as a negative @Tris mafia played very well and avoided landing in suspicion for the most part in all of town. You did shoot the wrong person when you had tried to whittle down mafia's numbers, but that's more due to mafia playing a nice game and not cause you sucked. You did well.

Look at the player list here then look at the player list in that game and tell me, how many players played in both games?

And as for those who did, do you expect everyone to be able to remember exactly how Bleak played? I played in Hololive and I don't.

This is why light games are important. You get to play mafia at its rawest. It tests your capabilities as town when it comes to scum hunting and as scum when it comes to deception. I hope people would be more willing to appreciate light games after this.

Don't take this as a negative @Tris mafia played very well and avoided landing in suspicion for the most part in all of town. You did shoot the wrong person when you had tried to whittle down mafia's numbers, but that's more due to mafia playing a nice game and not cause you sucked. You did well.
You don‘t need to have played in a game. You can just look it up by using the Search function and compare the posts. All I remember was he even wore an avy of the role he got in the Hololive game for a while.

Still, scum did great overall and Town generally lacked the offensive. This game reminds me a bit of Valentines with how Town got stomped and the speedlynch at the end of the game.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I see that Gambit has not yet posted anything.

So we are again lynching someone who is kinda inactive and not defending themselves.

I understand I’m being accused of stuff. But I’ll wait to see if Gambit is really to or scum. I think that will give us all the answers we need.

and ofc, if Gambit turns out scum and I survive to see next day, I’ll address all the concerns.
This post right here.

D

Dragomir

You don‘t need to have played in a game. You can just look it up by using the Search function and compare the posts. All I remember was he even wore an avy of the role he got in the Hololive game for a while.

Still, scum did great overall and Town generally lacked the offensive. This game reminds me a bit of Valentines with how Town got stomped and the speedlynch at the end of the game.
The majority of the players don't know that Bleak played Hololive. Besides, you could look up anybody's posts in any previous game, but who does that? Do you? I rarely ever do and only do it when I want to use meta. Meta is nice and is an effective tactic but I'd rather spend more of my time examining how the player is currently doing as opposed to a game from months ago.

The majority of the players don't know that Bleak played Hololive. Besides, you could look up anybody's posts in any previous game, but who does that? Do you? I rarely ever do and only do it when I want to use meta. Meta is nice and is an effective tactic but I'd rather spend more of my time examining how the player is currently doing as opposed to a game from months ago.
I actually do. It‘s fun, sometimes.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I also think it's important to remember especially when it comes to Meta and Reads none of us think alike and we have our own views on people's Metas, the Meta's and reads we build usually are based on our personal experience with said player.

Like me I pretty much know @Ekkologix is scum if he doesn't accuse me of being scum shortly after a game starts. This is a pretty basic example, however, other people wouldn't think anything of Usopp not accusing me :milaugh:

So just because you have a certain read @Flower doesn't mean others will see that from your point of view unless you explain to them why you feel that way about a certain player.

Status
Not open for further replies.