[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from Gambit, I also think Kagura is probably scum. I don’t like how they came all in on me under the premise that Ekko must have had guilty results on me, ignored the ways in which that wouldn’t make sense, and then accused me of being “so worried about results as if I knew I would pass a results check” for making three post where I question how it would make sense with the way Ekko was playing. I never said anything about being confident that I would pass his check if he checked me. My whole premise is that I don’t think he checked me at all. I don’t think his actions would make sense if he had an innocent on me either. That accusation came completely out of left field.

They basically threw away their current argument for lynching me and came at me with something else to suspicion me so that I lose either way.

Their pitch was literally “don’t trust me trust Ekko” at one point and wound up at “we don’t even need to factor in Ekko’s comments” by the end.

When people starting realizing that it didn’t make sense they just went another route. Ie: sussing me for the Gambit stuff.

Anyway here at the actual receipts so anyone who wants to can see for themselves
Ekko wasn’t an ordinary role and I’m sure he had his reasons. In fact he even tried to shift the lynch from Alibaba to Prof so I think he had a pretty good reason to post multiple times. All his scenario basically involved lynching Prof in the next phase.
This post doesn't make sense, if he had already invested him.
also our cop shud prbably not target prof tonight imo in the event he is SK or town mafia can simply have the easiest frame of their life
I think he meant to say that he has already found him as mafia. Prof appeared guilty in his investigation and he is definitely not Town or the SK.
It’s just my personal opinion.
Don’t listen to me. Listen to Ekko
Not really. He couldn't have known that Prof was scum D1. We didn't have N0 and N1 makes no sense. If Ekko did check Prof N1 then he should have voted Prof D2. But he rather started a wagon on Ali.
By the time he wanted to flip the wagon on Prof, it was too late. Perhaps whatever doubt he had about Prof, after watching him flip-flopping, Ekko changed his mind. Otherwise he wouldn't be so bold to try and change the lynch target.
If you guys think Ekko got a guilty on me but didn’t push for me over Ali then I don’t know what to say. I’m pretty surprised how quickly you changed your mind to start this day @Fuji

Pretty sure there enough of you ready to vote me that I’m getting lynched today no matter what, but I’m not going to get mislynch quietly lol.

I want everyone to explain why Ekko didn’t push me harder if you think he got a bad invest on me.
Well unless he just went random, which I doubt, then he probably would have invested knight or Dr. But I cant really remmember if he suspected Dr d1 more then knight or if he had a bigger sus.
If he invested either of us then why was he pushing for Alibaba to get flipped first?
Apparently he wanted to switch the wagon on You. I was not there for eod so I'm not sure.
But does that make sense? If you had a guilty why would you start going after some other person and then try to CFD the person you invested later?
Why are you so focused on Ekko's invest results? You seem confident that Ekko's investigation would fail on your because you are sure that your affiliation wouldn't give you away to a town cop.
Don’t listen to me. Listen to Ekko
Because that’s what y’all are determined to lynch me over today and it doesn’t make any sense.
A lot of people are not sure about whether Ekko investigated you or not.
No but ya’ll are sure enough to throw votes down over it.

Why do you think I tried to switch to someone other than Alibaba if you think I’m scum? Alibaba was a free town mislynch. Explain to me the motivation.
You jumped on to the Gambit wagon too fast. You thought Fuji and Lanji would convince people to join and you probably wanted to be less suspicious.
So are we lynching Prof today or not?
It's true that initially I read Prof as a town and that's why I was defending him. But after his actions last day about the whole Gambit thing, he seems dodgy to me. Even without Ekko's comments. I told Lanji yesterday too. That we can sort the Gambit thing tonight but unfortunately he's not alive so I was kinda waiting for Gambit to come online.

Anyways, I had enough for now. I'll not be checking back in a while. I'm fine with Prof lynch.
The problem isn’t wanting to lynch me, it’s the flow of logic that does look Town to me.

Ekko must have gotten a guilty invest -> if he didn’t then I’m probably scum who invested innocent -> even without anything to do with Ekko the gambit stuff is bad.

The argument kept changing in a way that’s “jagged” instead of flowing.

If Gambit & Kagura were teammates it would make sense to try to push my wagon based on Ekko as soon as possible to keep us from going back to Gambit (since that would have been logical after the Alibaba Town flip).

And then when I flip town it’s easy to not take responsibility and use the excuse that it was just trusting/misunderstanding a dead Town cop.

Why are you so focused on Ekko's invest results? You seem confident that Ekko's investigation would fail on your because you are sure that your affiliation wouldn't give you away to a town cop.
This post is especially super pingy. It comes off like they knew I should invest innocent even tho I didn’t say anything about it.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This post is especially super pingy. It comes off like they knew I should invest innocent even tho I didn’t say anything about it.
My issue with Kagura, is that she seemed to light defend you, which she said she did because she believed you were town but she came in with a very different opinion thid dp.

I mean she could really following "we lynch Prof no matter what next dp" from Usopp but still it's odd to change ones opinion that fast on soemeone even in this scenario.

My issue with Kagura, is that she seemed to light defend you, which she said she did because she believed you were town but she came in with a very different opinion thid dp.

I mean she could really following "we lynch Prof no matter what next dp" from Usopp but still it's odd to change ones opinion that fast on soemeone even in this scenario.
Didn’t seem to have any real suspicion of me last day phase:
Beside Alibaba I’m wary of you and Midnight. I don’t support you voting for Gambit when most of us want to vote for Alibaba. You’d rather spend time trying to start a wagon for Gambit. Do you want town to end another day with a no lynch? Or did you think town had a vigilant and you thought town has it covered during the night? This lynch is the nest weapon that town has and we should use it the best way.

As for Zem, I have a neutral read on her. She is very lazy this game and has reiterated many times that she is town. But who knows. I think it has already been told her that she’s not giving her reads or helping much, to which she says that her meta has changed and people would vouch for her so idk
I think she also had a sus in Beta for being the SK (gotta read this again/ could be wrong) and she changed her town read on Prof to scum but she didn’t have enough reasons to vote for him. Which is again looks like a neutral approach to me.
And it isn’t like we didn’t have interaction. Never brought up an issue with me at the time and seemed perfectly willing to work with me.
There is a good chance I won’t be here for EOD.

If we are at a 4-3 stalemate still tomorrow that’s no good. We need to actually have enough on one to lynch.
What do you suggest?
My votes on Gambit right now. I still feel good about that vote. But that won’t help town at all if it can’t get to 8. I’m suggesting somehow we come to a compromise.
I agree with you on that. We need 8 votes for a lynch. So tell me more about the compromise.
A compromise between two players isn’t exactly helpful. If we actually had everyone who cares enough about this game to vote around we could decide if one side could be persuaded or if we could agree on a third target. Zem is a name that’s been thrown around as a potential 3rd wagon.

I’d rather get everyone on the Gambit train but if it’s not possible then I’m willing to move to the Alibaba wagon. I don’t have a town read on Alibaba so it isn’t something I’d oppose at the cost of a no lynch if the Alibaba wagoners won’t budge. But I think Gambit has a higher chance of flipping Scum.
I might just set an alarm and wake up miserable to make it here at EOD lol. I don’t want to switch my vote tonight before I see what the other actives think/are willing to do.
I must have missed when Zem’ s name was tossed as a potential third lynch. Hmmm

I think that majority is going for Alibaba. You guys can sort out your differences with Gambit but does it have to cost today’s day phase? If your suspicion on Gambit is really strong then you should have mentioned it before Lanji initiated the wagon. Then we could have discussed it in more details.
Tried to look for it and it’s really only Fuji unless I missed someone. I thought it was about 3 people though. Ekko just calls Zem a possible indie. So not really a viable 3rd option.

I barely suspicioned Gambit before I was pointed in that direction and took a scrutinizing look for myself. I actually was town leaning them before that. Gambit’s posts look pretty good by themselves but when you put them together they contradict each other in a way that doesn’t feel Town. Couldn’t really tell without an ISO tho.
I set an alarm. I will definitely move my vote if I have to.
Make sure you wake up to your alarm! Don’t you dare to snooze it! :josad:

Aside from Gambit, I also think Kagura is probably scum. I don’t like how they came all in on me under the premise that Ekko must have had guilty results on me, ignored the ways in which that wouldn’t make sense, and then accused me of being “so worried about results as if I knew I would pass a results check” for making three post where I question how it would make sense with the way Ekko was playing. I never said anything about being confident that I would pass his check if he checked me. My whole premise is that I don’t think he checked me at all. I don’t think his actions would make sense if he had an innocent on me either. That accusation came completely out of left field.

They basically threw away their current argument for lynching me and came at me with something else to suspicion me so that I lose either way.

Their pitch was literally “don’t trust me trust Ekko” at one point and wound up at “we don’t even need to factor in Ekko’s comments” by the end.

When people starting realizing that it didn’t make sense they just went another route. Ie: sussing me for the Gambit stuff.

Anyway here at the actual receipts so anyone who wants to can see for themselves

The problem isn’t wanting to lynch me, it’s the flow of logic that does look Town to me.

Ekko must have gotten a guilty invest -> if he didn’t then I’m probably scum who invested innocent -> even without anything to do with Ekko the gambit stuff is bad.

The argument kept changing in a way that’s “jagged” instead of flowing.
I agree wholeheartedly. Her posts arent organic and seem calculated.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I see that Gambit has not yet posted anything.

So we are again lynching someone who is kinda inactive and not defending themselves.

I understand I’m being accused of stuff. But I’ll wait to see if Gambit is really to or scum. I think that will give us all the answers we need.

and ofc, if Gambit turns out scum and I survive to see next day, I’ll address all the concerns.

I see that Gambit has not yet posted anything.

So we are again lynching someone who is kinda inactive and not defending themselves.

I understand I’m being accused of stuff. But I’ll wait to see if Gambit is really to or scum. I think that will give us all the answers we need.

and ofc, if Gambit turns out scum and I survive to see next day, I’ll address all the concerns.
Yeah im wondering wth is going on, i unvoted and waited for anything from him but he isnt talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.