[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
My votes on Gambit right now. I still feel good about that vote. But that won’t help town at all if it can’t get to 8. I’m suggesting somehow we come to a compromise.
I agree with you on that. We need 8 votes for a lynch. So tell me more about the compromise.

I agree with you on that. We need 8 votes for a lynch. So tell me more about the compromise.
A compromise between two players isn’t exactly helpful. If we actually had everyone who cares enough about this game to vote around we could decide if one side could be persuaded or if we could agree on a third target. Zem is a name that’s been thrown around as a potential 3rd wagon.

I’d rather get everyone on the Gambit train but if it’s not possible then I’m willing to move to the Alibaba wagon. I don’t have a town read on Alibaba so it isn’t something I’d oppose at the cost of a no lynch if the Alibaba wagoners won’t budge. But I think Gambit has a higher chance of flipping Scum.

I might just set an alarm and wake up miserable to make it here at EOD lol. I don’t want to switch my vote tonight before I see what the other actives think/are willing to do.

Kagu Nyan

A compromise between two players isn’t exactly helpful. If we actually had everyone who cares enough about this game to vote around we could decide if one side could be persuaded or if we could agree on a third target. Zem is a name that’s been thrown around as a potential 3rd wagon.

I’d rather get everyone on the Gambit train but if it’s not possible then I’m willing to move to the Alibaba wagon. I don’t have a town read on Alibaba so it isn’t something I’d oppose at the cost of a no lynch if the Alibaba wagoners won’t budge. But I think Gambit has a higher chance of flipping Scum.
I must have missed when Zem’ s name was tossed as a potential third lynch. Hmmm

I think that majority is going for Alibaba. You guys can sort out your differences with Gambit but does it have to cost today’s day phase? If your suspicion on Gambit is really strong then you should have mentioned it before Lanji initiated the wagon. Then we could have discussed it in more details.

I must have missed when Zem’ s name was tossed as a potential third lynch. Hmmm
Tried to look for it and it’s really only Fuji unless I missed someone. I thought it was about 3 people though. Ekko just calls Zem a possible indie. So not really a viable 3rd option.

I think that majority is going for Alibaba. You guys can sort out your differences with Gambit but does it have to cost today’s day phase? If your suspicion on Gambit is really strong then you should have mentioned it before Lanji initiated the wagon. Then we could have discussed it in more details.
I barely suspicioned Gambit before I was pointed in that direction and took a scrutinizing look for myself. I actually was town leaning them before that. Gambit’s posts look pretty good by themselves but when you put them together they contradict each other in a way that doesn’t feel Town. Couldn’t really tell without an ISO tho.

Yeah you are right. I don’t need to explain you. But you think that I’m going after the inactive members. There is nothing that lynching Alibaba offers as compared to lynching Gambit - that’s what you said. So it’s not like I don’t have any suspicions among the active ones and I have to basically re- read. Plus we have a few hours before the day phase ends so usually we can see a lot of unusual movements when a lynch is about to happen.

so do you agree with my POV on Zem or not? Why were you suspicious of her again?
Just read my posts and you will see why im suspicious of her.

Its like you keep asking me stuff I already answered, makes me feel like you are just reacting to something Im saying that's bothering you instead of doing your job as a townie and read the game.

Kagu Nyan

Its like you keep asking me stuff I already answered, makes me feel like you are just reacting to something Im saying that's bothering you instead of doing your job as a townie and read the game.
Oh I’m definitely reacting and also doing my job. You asked me the question in the first place.

Gambit looks to me to be SK hunting with his FB comment. That and his calling 1.0 me Town core and apparently being so for multiple people when the most I got was him town leaning on me, then him saying I sussed Ryu when i never did and then him ignoring my entire thing with Bleak.
  1. @Finalbeta
  2. @Alibaba
  3. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  4. @Ryu Kishi
  5. @Midnight Delight
  6. @BleakAsh subbed by @Tris
  7. @Zemmi
  8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
  9. @Sallucion subbed by @Don DaSlayer
Vote Gambit before EOD please, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.