Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda can write his story how he wants, he is probably under a lot of presure to create more Lgbtqzzz characters or female ch..s he dosent want just to apese his superiors at Shounen Jump thats why he created a hot topic character like Yamato. Read comics and see how they are destroyed by feminist lgbtqzzzz writers. Dummy
1. Nobody here wants Oda's head on a pike for that or are having a meltdown because of that (except you ofcourse). However not acknowledging that he has made some statements which sound like that is pure ignorance.

2. I literally couldn't care less about your opinion. And I don't understand how to feel when some random degenerate on the internet is so angered that two people said something about his mangaka that he keeps pestering me to "correct" my statement. I don't wanna interact with you any further. Stop quoting me.

I valued Jack to high, Killer is a whole other deal :finally:

I'd say between YC2 and YC3
And his night ain't ending there with Hawkins :goyea:
Well Killer tanked what the Big Mom attack (similar to enel) without any trouble (Zoro did it too) (probably Kid&Law too). Luffy is ruber so lighting didnt effect him. That some good feat from Killer which we didnt see for Sanji so far in Onigashima.
The guys taht put Sanji above Killer should first bring me something above to what killer show us in the rooftop.

1. Nobody here wants Oda's head on a pike for that or are having a meltdown because of that (except you ofcourse). However not acknowledging that he has made some statements which sound like that is pure ignorance.

2. I literally couldn't care less about your opinion. And I don't understand how to feel when some random degenerate on the internet is so angered that two people said something about his mangaka that he keeps pestering me to "correct" my statement. I don't wanna interact with you any further. Stop quoting me.
Good i Conquistadord you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It should bypass his df defense one would think it should work but idk.
I started to think about this because Killer will definitely find a way around this bs to free Kidd from Hawkins' grasp but I was wondering how.

My 2 ideas were:

1. Advanced CoA.

2. Utilizing that sonic wave thingie he has in his weapons.

Well Killer tanked what the Big Mom attack (similar to enel) without any trouble (Zoro did it too) (probably Kid&Law too). Luffy is ruber so lighting didnt effect him. That some good feat from Killer which we didnt see for Sanji so far in Onigashima.
The guys taht put Sanji above Killer should first bring me something above to what killer show us in the rooftop.
Sanji took Enel's lightning when he was far weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.