Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wonder. Would advanced CoA work on Hawkins or does the person he made a doll from still get damaged?
I think that ability is similar to Law's abilities. As long as your haki is within the hax's haki limits, the hax works and all of your hits are transfered to the target. If he's taking serious hits from top tiers like Kaido etc, I think the hax just fails to work. Similar to how Law wasn't able to teleport Big Mom and Kaido around on the rooftop.

Well Killer tanked what the Big Mom attack (similar to enel) without any trouble (Zoro did it too) (probably Kid&Law too). Luffy is ruber so lighting didnt effect him. That some good feat from Killer which we didnt see for Sanji so far in Onigashima.
The guys taht put Sanji above Killer should first bring me something above to what killer show us in the rooftop.
Also FULGORA and disarming Linlin...
And the damage output + AoE of his Sonic attacks...
Killer built different :catrude:

I would, but he's sleeping atm :yearight:

I think that ability is similar to Law's abilities. As long as your haki is within the hax's haki limits, the hax works and all of your hits are transfered to the target. If he's taking serious hits from top tiers like Kaido etc, I think the hax just fails to work. Similar to how Law wasn't able to teleport Big Mom and Kaido around on the rooftop.
Nah, i think once he puts that curse on you it should work, and he won’t be receiving damage. He can’t curse top tiers though because of their haki

Sanji took Enel's lightning when he was far weaker.
You can bring that up, but all people would say is that Sanji has always been a modified human, which may or may not be true atm, so therefore that endurance display is disregarded in their eyes, it's worthless, and frankly nobody cares about it, I'm not saying this because i hate Sanji or because i like Zoro more or something, it's just what it is, so imo, it's kinda moot to bring that up, it's unfortunate but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.