Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I think it could depend on Zoro unlocking it in the process of fighting King.

That would be something to make King even more devastating, but even with the strength and endurance and speed his shown thus far, he is an incredibly formidable opponent.

Maybe Zoro's process of turning his blades black is learning COC?

I think its pretty obvious that Zoro is being set up to complete Oden's sword. He is a lost son of Wano.(or is set up to be)
Again unlocking in the process doesn't justify its rarity.

It's the new world, powerful guys have fought each other during way a lot of years.

If there's no a formula then its BS the rarity.

Zoro also clashed evenly with that Octopus swordsman guy in Fish Man Island when Oda wanted to draw the fight panels. He literally lol diff'd the guy in moments when he used his non serious attacks.

These panels are not indicative of anything like what you are insinuating lol. If anything it only makes King look really strong for doing this to Post Rooftop Zoro and by extension Zoro would eventually look good when he defeats King.
This is not comparable to Pica or the lolfish guy

I meant, had this scene happened but it was against King and not Kaido the fool

Luffy is surely finished. King will make sure he finishes Luffy off.

@Rokayder @Hades @sanjikun @nik87

"But but Luffy won't deplete his stamina against King"
Lol, his G4 is still very time limited. Higher chance Luffy will deplete his stamina first before defeating King first, same King who endured Onigiri like nothing happened.

Depleted stamina Luffy = sitting duck = game over.

Until now, Oda still loves Luffy so much, by not having him fight against King.

thats very much the point
kaido's scales largely negated the damage luffy would have done to him without ryou
scales that def didnt come from being an oni.
I’m done. If you can’t see the difference between a devil fruit that inherently gives you the ability to tank hits, which is what Marco has, to that of a devil fruit which increases your stats then this convo is hopeless.

Again unlocking in the process doesn't justify its rarity.

It's the new world, powerful guys have fought each other during way a lot of years.

If there's no a formula then its BS the rarity.
Again, it could be Zoro learning something during his fight with King that allows him to specificially unlock it against him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King is not an "unknown variable", we saw how he performed against Marco. Nothing that he has shown puts him above Marco nor Katakuri, and if we're going purely off of feats, he is hardly above Queen either.
We know way more about Zoro from the rooftop than King though, and I don't know how you can even conclude King hasn't done anything that puts him over Marco from an off-panel in which he actually won. King may not have shown anything that puts him over Marco or Katakuri, but Zoro did.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Speed overall, if was attack speed, TB>>All.
Speed overall is good for kids who want to argue who will do better at 1km distance.

Zoro has one of the most impressive attack speed which is very important in the way he is fighting. Even if people will argue that King moves faster around the battlefield its like whatever since he will finally need to dive to Zoro or just attack him right? Lol

Speed overall is one of the most useless power scaling methods.

I meant, had this scene happened but it was against King and not Kaido the fool

Luffy is surely finished. King will make sure he finishes Luffy off.

@Rokayder @Hades @sanjikun @nik87

"But but Luffy won't deplete his stamina against King"
Lol, his G4 is still very time limited. Higher chance Luffy will deplete his stamina first before defeating King first, same King who endured Onigiri like nothing happened.

Depleted stamina Luffy = sitting duck = game over.

Until now, Oda still loves Luffy so much, by not having him fight against King.
What?

Zoro also clashed evenly with that Octopus swordsman guy in Fish Man Island when Oda wanted to draw the fight panels. He literally lol diff'd the guy in moments when he used his non serious attacks.

These panels are not indicative of anything like what you are insinuating lol. If anything it only makes King look really strong for doing this to Post Rooftop Zoro and by extension Zoro would eventually look good when he defeats King.
Zoro: Hey! At least let me die by a sword...!/At least kill me with a sword...! ()
Zoro: U're so dead!!!
King: Likewise!!!
King is done

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is very different from his fights with Pica and Killer.

Pica was someone Zoro berated for being weak, and although he called Killer strong, he beat Killer in the same chapter.

Same for Hawkins.
Yeah I don't disagree.

If anything people should be acknowledging that they underestimated King and not scale down Zoro lol. But you see the agenda pushers twist narratives.

Status
Not open for further replies.