Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Can't wait for the next chapter. It's so funny because Zoro is pissed at King and King is pissed at Zoro too.

Their next intense exchange gonna be epic:yearight:

Cover page
The best part of the chapter

Lion= pirate king level
:myman:

Half of chapter was wasted on Yamato&Momo
HOW TO TRAIN MOMO
:lusalty:
Kaido is losing his power
:okay:
Luffy's plot armor got even stronger
Bet on luffy, now
:myman::myman:
Onigashima just become nuclear bomb

King went full "emo" mode and start to attack everyone
:suresure:
King also looked like freaking batman
Zoro got throw around Onigashima like freaking...

From LiveFloor- Franky-outside of Onigashima
:myman:
Franky did come cluch and save Zoro(1st time)

King mask got broke
I cannot tell what color his skin or hair is
WANO IS TOO COLOURFUL

Chapter rating

Meanwhile Sanji

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Even better ngl, I like how Oda proved me wrong with King so I will take the L and enjoy the 1v1, and since it isn't a full sword fight Oda knows how to draw it a lil better.
Same here.

But dunno if it's total L or just proven wrong.

I wanted King to be op since the start. The stuff with Marco pissed me off, especially that we know what King did to Marco later on.

Maybe Oda is some sort of masochist and likes his villains to take L's and later shine? Lolz.

King and queen filler plot line fight is going to have max 5 chapters. I assume both will be defeated before New Years. Actually holy fuck! By 2022 that means FOUR fucking years of Wano. My baby that was born when Wano started is about to start kindergarten! Why would an author need more time for a single arc than a baby maturing from sucking itโ€™s toes to counting numbers in school?

Same here.

But dunno if it's total L or just proven wrong.

I wanted King to be op since the start. The stuff with Marco pissed me off, especially that we know what King did to Marco later on.

Maybe Oda is some sort of masochist and likes his villains to take L's and later shine? Lolz.
Tbh I did underrate him a lot so Oda did prove me wrong.

Bogard

You can't win
โ€Ž
Hmm now that I've seen the pictures, so far King is dominating.

- He sent Zoro flying multiple times even through his strongest defensive named attacks, with Zoro almost falling off Onigashima, which would have threatened his life, pushing Zoro to use a new attack to avoid the fall

- He damaged Zoro multiple times when he has yet to be damaged fair and square(all what Zoro did is cut part of his mask)

Also King's portrayal is off the chart. Threatening/damaging both enemies and allies(including Queen) in collateral damage of his attacks and apparently noone saw his real face before

It's looking like Zoro it'd be an extremely hard battle where Zoro might even develop new skills in this battle

Status
Not open for further replies.