Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido needed big mom's help to put zoro on the ground with the strongest attack in the world buddy
kaido didnt even touched zoro after zoro scarred him and he was already down
if zoro was healthy that coc bagua would take like 2% of zoro s health
needed BM’s help for Zoro? Lol Hakai was for all WG members. And stop with this 2% or any baseless head canon percentage you have.

Give me anything King is superior at over Kata besides slashes which isn’t something Kata uses? Even the chances of King landing a hit on him is low. Oda has created the YCs to balance out each other. At the end Oda chose Kata and made him as powerful as we know in a balanced way as possible for Luffy to defeat him. So that we won’t have at that point any YC > Luffy. Kata was the benchmark of all top YCs.
King Race superior to Katakuri mochi power and advanced use of the mochi power.
King DF is superior to Katakuri overhall level in tanking and receving attacks (he look way more glass canon than King). Ancient Zoah made him super tanky + adding great mobility, even areal.

And this after we saw king in action maybe 2 time in Onigashima.

Well, Zoro's the one fighting King and we're supposed to scale King in accordance with Zoro just like how you were trying to hype G4 by using Doffy, Kuri and BM.
So I use opponents to scale main characters
You use main characters to scale opponents
When main characters isn't a fixed things (PU, growing stronger during fights and plot)
Sure, I comply as long as you have evidence.
look at the panels

Well, on the other hand we had post Enma Zoro when backed up by Hybrid Drake, taking Apoo on and Apoo was holding his ground, huffing against gifters and saying their skill runs deep. I think Oda isn't that consistent for the sake of plot, so one should not use circular thinking like:
Nah, I wouldn't take this so seriously, this is the usual "strawhats struggle at the beginning of the war/battle against another crew" formular which Oda consistently uses.
But we know that - the moment Zoro was serious - he speedblitzed and one shot Apoo without any issues. Meanwhile Zoro's serious against King since the beginning and comments how strong and tough the latter is, being overpowered and blown away by the latter as well.

"Zoro stalled Hakai and scarred Kaido and now struggles against King? That means King must be just up there too"
King is definitely not top tier but he proved to be a very powerful first mate this chapter.
There is not that big of a gap between him, Marco and Katakuri but there is a good case that King might truly be the strongest of them all.

Katakuri was not only casually dodging boundman, he was smashing him through pillars with power mochi, blurring out Luffy's eyes in the process, while Zangiri Mochi made Luffy cough a bucket of blood, whiten his eyes out and rip out chunks of rock out of the ground dwarfing Katakuri, who himself is 5 meters tall. Quite the strong AP for someone specialized on evasion.
Yeah, because Katakuri is a monster too. Fortunately for Luffy, he had ridiculous amount of plotarmor and sudden godlike endurance against the mochi guy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Give me anything King is superior at over Kata besides slashes which isn’t something Kata uses? Even the chances of King landing a hit on him is low. Oda has created the YCs to balance out each other. At the end Oda chose Kata and made him as powerful as we know in a balanced way as possible for Luffy to defeat him. So that we won’t have at that point any YC > Luffy. Kata was the benchmark of all top YCs.
You think Katakuri is easily dodging attacks from speed demons like Marco (who kept up with Kizaru at Marineford) and by extension King?

Status
Not open for further replies.