Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean zoro requested it i don't assume king will oblige but zoro is now pissed so hardening incoming blood lust in the final panel is fr
Post automatically merged:

how so?
Yamato still have energy to fight If she can still pull out her strongest moves and add new ones then she not tired unless she admitt it

Katakuri definitely has worse feats than King. But I'm sure that if Kata were to be present here, Oda would show him at the same level as King. Just like how Zoro went from easily countering Kaido's slashes to getting overpowered by King's. I don't think Oda powerscales like us people here do. He just what suits the plot and portrayal. And tho maybe not feats, Kata had a good enough portrayal.

Again, I'm not saying that Katakuri is as strong as King given what we've seen. What I'm just stating is how Oda would do it imo. He just doesn't powerscale like that.
Cope.

It means King's slashes >>>> Kaido's slashes.

A teaser for full blown CoC clash couple next chapters.
yeah, at less I am happy that the momo plot is out of the way, we know that he has to create cloud.
Yamato is with him but I am probably thinking that she will met Zoro soon.
Last thing that no one is talking is the fact that Yamato clash with Kaido wasnt on equal stance, her defence got broken, her face was bleading. We saw all what she could deal to kaido. Still not comparable to what Zoro did to Kaido.

Yamato still have energy to fight If she can still pull out her strongest moves and add new ones then she not tired unless she admitt it
Luffy never admitted he was worn out before he got knocked by kaido during their Acoc fight.. and its already confirmed that Yamato has been bloodied by kaido and now she's even bleeding from TB..

logically she's not in her peak.. and its not about her strongest attacks but her agility and efficiency in fight would be less logically

Status
Not open for further replies.