Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, on the other hand we had post Enma Zoro when backed up by Hybrid Drake, taking Apoo on and Apoo was holding his ground, huffing against gifters and saying their skill runs deep. I think Oda isn't that consistent for the sake of plot, so one should not use circular thinking like:

"Zoro stalled Hakai and scarred Kaido and now struggles against King? That means King must be just up there too"

Katakuri was not only casually dodging boundman, he was smashing him through pillars with power mochi, blurring out Luffy's eyes in the process, while Zangiri Mochi made Luffy cough a bucket of blood, whiten his eyes out and rip out chunks of rock out of the ground dwarfing Katakuri, who himself is 5 meters tall. Quite the strong AP for someone specialized on evasion.
That's not how it works.
In non of those situations did Zoro actually go all out. In fact he was using two swords in all of those situations. It is easy to blame Oda's consistency if you do not take these details into account.

Here we have a direct comparison between Kaido's slashes and King's slashes.

Also Zoro getting sent flying by King but not by Hakai is easily explained;
> Zoro used haki on his swords and created a large barrier haki to block Hakai...While against King he only used two swords without haki
> Tiger hunt was used back in PH to stop the dragon's charge but Zoro was still pushed back a bit IIRC.....while here King being stronger with far superior speed sent Zoro flying... note Zoro was mid air.

King is Dope, And seems equal to kaido
Marco pushed admiral kizaru,Aokiji into Buildings same as this then base king Bodied Marco

And I dont really understand about the King and Kaido Gap, Zoro blocked Kaidos wing slash like a fodder shit meanwhile King slash able to Push Zoro not even 2Yonko fullpowered named attack Hakai capable to push Zoro back.

Its saying somwthing
  • Rooftop Healthy Zoro > Current Zoro is nerfed & outof stamina.. or
  • King > Kaido
(i prefer Current Zoro all healed but no stamina)

I got Current Scales as this, if We replace King instead Luffy, King will already neg diff kaido at the rooftop, Even king wing slashes far superior than kaido.

King > Luffy > Marco > gap > Katakuri

King currently Fastest person in the Wano ,
some one like katakuri with Low Pillow shit AP wont even Made king feel pain
katakuri is Oneshot for Zoro and King thats for sure.

And most Important Thing, Here some retardeds saying all about king pushed zoro, Even marco pushed admirals into buildings,

King vs Zoro, Zoro didnt got a Single damage by King but zoro Already ripped his Face 2 times, Then king vs Zoro named attack only zoros attack did damage to king, king couldnt land a single blow to zoro even his punch aimed at to the Face

Now I cant sure Who is the strongest kaido or King

Kaido/King are Toptiers
Lmao
Who is this guy😭😭… so much word so little sense

now king is equal to kaido????😂😂

what was the point of kaidos alliance with big mom then
Couldn’t they just stroll into any yonko base and destroy them

you’re on cheap drugs

Luffy and Kaido splitting sky like Roger and Whitebeard and people still say that Luffy isn't Yonko level.
Yamato blocked Kaido's Raime Hakkei but she got an injury on her head, meaning she's not on his level, just like Zoro who blocked Hakkai for a second and got 30 bones broke.
Talking about Zoro and King, until now King seems to be stronger than no Ashura Zoro, I dunno why people are wanking him, this just means that Zoro is YC1 level while Luffy Is Yonko level.
Also, people trying to downplay Queen, Zoro needs his swords to parry King's slashes, while Queen can tank It with his ass, lmao, insane durability.
I didn't expect King to have light color hair, what if he's blond..?

I actually meant Zoro since Oda said that ideally would be his DF and he cuts flames and he needs to fight King and he just flew this chap-yknow what nvm :josad:

Yamato flashback with Zoro would be cool though :endthis:
Yamato will mention the ressemble between Zoro and So So and WE will have right After a flashback about how he was killed.

King also shit talk about the moment and kaido's involvement.

How Kaido ordered Ushimaru's dead cause he gave Yamato food and got out of the cave.

See it increases Haki. That's literally it. The sword being a powerup other than that is literally you day dreaming and twisting narratives to downplay Zoro when Oda literally had him give up a black blade in Shusui for plot purposes
So it's a PU you where denying it.
Training and Sword it makes 2
Bruh can you not read? I compared foxfire style to Fuusen as moves. And ofcourse Sengoku used haki when he hit Luffy, Fuusen and Mr. 3's wax saved him there.
If Sengoku used Haki Luffy blunt attack immunity wouldn't work. So Luffy would have been damaged. Luffy wasn't damaged after Sengoku attack.
Learning a move doesn't mean its a powerup lol. Sanji learnt Sky Walk. Does that count as a separate powerup? Rasengan is Naruto's finisher, you can compare that to Zoro's Ashura, which is a powerup. Foxfire style is not a powerup.
Finisher means nothing KKG is a finisher yet you don't call it a PU.
Finisher is just the strongest attack a character can do.
Learning skywalk is a PU it was just part of Sanji's timeskip PU.
Learning it from someone means it a PU as if it wasn't one. The character have no reasons to learn it.

Luffy and Kaido splitting sky like Roger and Whitebeard and people still say that Luffy isn't Yonko level.
Yamato blocked Kaido's Raime Hakkei but she got an injury on her head, meaning she's not on his level, just like Zoro who blocked Hakkai for a second and got 30 bones broke.
Talking about Zoro and King, until now King seems to be stronger than no Ashura Zoro, I dunno why people are wanking him, this just means that Zoro is YC1 level while Luffy Is Yonko level.
Also, people trying to downplay Queen, Zoro needs his swords to parry King's slashes, while Queen can tank It with his ass, lmao, insane durability.
I didn't expect King to have light color hair, what if he's blond..?
Zoro’s beating him with Ashura lol. King is superior to Santoryou Zoro

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That's not how it works.
In non of those situations did Zoro actually go all out. In fact he was using two swords in all of those situations. It is easy to blame Oda's consistency if you do not take these details into account.

Here we have a direct comparison between Kaido's slashes and King's slashes.

Also Zoro getting sent flying by King but not by Hakai is easily explained;
> Zoro used haki on his swords and created a large barrier haki to block Hakai...While against King he only used two swords without haki
> Tiger hunt was used back in PH to stop the dragon's charge but Zoro was still pushed back a bit IIRC.....while here King being stronger with far superior speed sent Zoro flying... note Zoro was mid air.
Am still baffled people don't realize (or fake to) that Zoro is not even relying on his barrier haki defensive output here.

Or his heavy hitters on another matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.