Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my other posts. Fighting for fodder usually comes have a high diff battle that leaves the protagonists pretty vulnerable. None of then outside of Robin and Chopper are hurt that bad and it was done on purpose. Usopp is the only character that hasn't even done anything notable this arc lol.

Seriously, compare a fight like Franky vs Sasaki to Inu vs Jack. Im not talking about offscreening here, but the actual condition of the people who won. Inu is very clearly not in the same condition as Franky, if Neko is to go by. Yes they were beaten by Kaido, but I'd be convinced that they have nothing to do the rest of the arc BUT fight fodder.

With Franky and Brook, it's weird because they are not hurt. With Yamato, Jinbe, Nami and Usopp it's less so but they are all in conditions where they could theoretically fight more than fodder.

I doubt it's something as high as a Yonko (BM), but I also doubt it's something as low as basic fodder too.

I'm not seeing a difference between this and Eniis Lobby , no matter how many words you write. Feel free to check.

How much weaker?
Because Zoro casually neg diffed Kaidos scythes, King sent 3 sword Zoro flying.
Only way King's attack is equal to Kaidos attack is it Zoro is like 100 times weaker.

Its okay to admit King's attacks are stronger than Kaidos.
Post automatically merged:

:choppawhat:
How did you reach that 100 times number?

I'm not seeing a difference between this and Eniis Lobby , no matter how many words you write. Feel free to check.
Im not sure how you don't. The difference is condition of the protagonist side.

- Brook is unhurt
- Franky hasn't used any of his actual weapons outside of general
- Usopp has done nothing (in Enies Lobby he at least sniped Spandam and saved Robin)

Examples to go by. So far none are fighting fodder either.

King's DF became a million times more interesting after this chapter, weird as hell but in an epic way. It's a whole new challenge for Zoro since usually the main issue with his opponents is their strength rather than their speed. This is the perfect fight to work on his weakness which is CoO.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im not sure how you don't. The difference is condition of the protagonist side.

- Brook is unhurt
- Franky hasn't used any of his actual weapons outside of general
- Usopp has done nothing (in Enies Lobby he at least sniped Spandam and saved Robin)

Examples to go by. So far none are fighting fodder either.
Funnily enough the only sh our right now is Robin
The same person meme wants
And we had that in zou where they all said they'd protect her
Sh remnants vs meme is coming

Because Zoro put no effort at all, like it was effortless for Zoro to take care of wind scythe, even less than casual.
King's scythe sent proper stance Zoro flying
I have 2 possible explanations
A. Kaidos slashes weren't max power in itself
B. Zoro is less than 50% of his peak self.
My base assumption is that no attack of a mere commander can be above yonko.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
BMP aint doing shit lol. Theres a reason they keep on getting sent to hell. Franky’s Shogun is finished….thats his own eqivalent version of being injured…since now he cant do fuck all. His base is trash.
I'm fairly confident he will build something even greater than Shogun in the future.

Radical Beam and Coup are finished. His Shogun is broken so no more average stats in CQC. Hes practically useless.
Literally Franky vs Fukuro or Senor Pink. The dude is a living physical weapon. He does not need his general suit to fight
Post automatically merged:

Funnily enough the only sh our right now is Robin
The same person meme wants
And we had that in zou where they all said they'd protect her
Sh remnants vs meme is coming
So does CP-0:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.