Strongest YC1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 possible explanations
A. Kaidos slashes weren't max power in itself
B. Zoro is less than 50% of his peak self.
My base assumption is that no attack of a mere commander can be above yonko.
No implications for Kaidos slashes not being max powerful, he used them twice.
Zoro being 50% still doesn't explain this.
Zoro has to be at most 1%
And if 1% Zoro can defeat King than Zoro is far stronger than Kaido himself.
Just drop the mental gymnastics King's attack is simply FAR stronger than Kaidos.
I'd say each King wind scythe is at least 100 times stronger than Kaidos

No implications for Kaidos slashes not being max powerful, he used them twice.
Zoro being 50% still doesn't explain this.
Zoro has to be at most 1%
And if 1% Zoro can defeat King than Zoro is far stronger than Kaido himself.
Just drop the mental gymnastics King's attack is simply FAR stronger than Kaidos.
I'd say each King wind scythe is at least 100 times stronger than Kaidos
🤣😂🤣😂

King's DF became a million times more interesting after this chapter, weird as hell but in an epic way. It's a whole new challenge for Zoro since usually the main issue with his opponents is their strength rather than their speed. This is the perfect fight to work on his weakness which is CoO.
Weakness? It really isn't. King is just gonna bum rush the fuck outta him.

And you think Oda has the time to give Franky an extreme diff fight. Franky’s focus is over lol. Brook got cucked this arc. His fault for shining too much last arc.
That's not even what I'm saying. Go through my post history. My whole advocation for including the BMP when the island lands is to purely up the desperation of the arc battles.

Think back to Enies Lobby. There was island fodder, then there were Marine Captains who were partial fodder and partially, to some effect, detrimental to the crew failing to leave (Zoro lost a sword).

What im talking about is narratively giving the BMP SOME level of presence in the final parts of the arc while the Yonko are being beat. I'm not expecting high diff 1v1s. I'm expecting montage war-type paneling that circles back to Marineford.

If their captain is going down, so should they. Smoothie and Snack were teased in WCI with no payoff. Literally, manga Snack is STILL a silhouette lol. That's all I'm saying. It's worth it to have these moments. One person can take out the rest of the Numbers, nbd.

? No they won't yamato and momo will be outside onigashima making sure it doesn't land
All the shs bar luffy on the roof and zoro whose been taken outside are headed to the live floor
Doesn't land on the CAPITAL. Momo will 100% land it somewhere else.
Post automatically merged:

Cp0 came for who's who by their own admission
Meme wants Robin
Did you not see the scene where the Mary is watching Brook and Robin? The only people using them is CP-0 at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.