Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting huge Katakuri vibes from King, except that he is much more savage, doesn't even give a fuck if he accidentally hit Queen with his spamming air slashes :milaugh:
Its not even that he is much more savage, but the Beast Pirates despise each other, while Katakuri protects his, and they are all family.

But its a fact that Zoro pissed him off when he cut of his mask, then King respond accordingly
:kawak:

So you are one of those right?

NO FUCKING TOP-TIER LOW DIFFS ANOTHER.

Paint it into your brain. Don't be like those picture readers.

Top Tier fights are not a matter of one-hit or shit.
That's headcanon.

Calling the admirals top tiers.

Shanks factually called the shots at marineford.

Hell, can you explain why just one year after the war there were 4 emperors AGAIN? Because Shanks fucked the marines over.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's headcanon.

Calling the admirals top tiers.

Shanks factually called the shots at marineford.

Hell, can you explain why just one year after the war there were 4 emperors AGAIN? Because Shanks fucked the marines over.
Admirals of the old era opposed Yonko of the old era and now the same thing occurs.

Problem is, people translate Zoro's performance against Kaido to his performance against King. Zoro's performance against Kaido doesn't count yet, since he used advanced Haoshoku unconsciously, as a last resort when willing to die. An exceptional situation.

He should beat King without advanced Haoshoku however. The moment Zoro masters that feat to use it as he desires, he would destroy King.

Where is Sanji ?
Zoro fans always claim that zoro one shot King ? can anybody see ?
Obviosly , like zoro and sanji speech , queen and king hate each other.
When sanji got beak , everybody made up something. see did you taste ?

I did not understand Yamato speech , even though he can barely stand she said after he defeat kaido . interesting .
Franky next station ?
I am very curious about Kings face . Why do oda want to hide his face ?
And King and Zoro would be insane matchup at outside of the castle.
I cant wait it. However , ı dont think so we see 2 3 chaps zoro and king.

Status
Not open for further replies.