Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I don't think Oda has worked out the CoC stuff yet. Seeing two dudes not hitting each other isn't that interesting. Which is weird, 'cause usually Luffy has the best fights in terms of art.
CoC is about overwhelming the other person it can be mentally , physically or both.
for example while Kaido was able to overwhelm Luffy physically three times already he was not able to overwhelm him mentally. as he himself stated that Luffy still stare him down even if he was unconscious.
Luffy will overwhelm Kaido mentally first than physically.
Kaido with all of his CoC power could not threaten Luffy or scare him in anyway.
Luffy seems to be immune to CoC haki power mentally due to his strong spirit and that is what makes the coming greatest pirate.
or otherwise how you think Luffy will defeat Kaido?
many ignores that fact in Luffy's fight, even against Katakuri Luffy was obviously physically weaker but still his spirit affected Katakuri greatly so that he respected Luffy and then lost at the end.
like that Luffy will affect Kaido spirit and so his haki too till the point he can overwhelm physically as well.

I can't be the only one more excited for Zoro vs King than Luffy vs Kaidou right?

It's already a banger.
It is just started....did you see anything of King vs Zoro until this chapter?......you think Oda won't do big with Luffy vs Kaido....?.....it will come in its due time...you don't see anything big from Luffy vs Kaido fight until Oda cleans up live floor....meanwhile just enjoy Zoro vs King.....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Problem is, people translate Zoro's performance against Kaido to his performance against King. Zoro's performance against Kaido doesn't count yet, since he used advanced Haoshoku unconsciously, as a last resort when willing to die. An exceptional situation.

He should beat King without advanced Haoshoku however. The moment Zoro masters that feat to use it as he desires, he would destroy King.
Yes and no. King fight should point Zoro towards developing deeper into the advCoC realm. King will most likely get CoC revealed in few chapters.

H

humanbeing

Yes and no. King fight should point Zoro towards developing deeper into the advCoC realm. King will most likely get CoC revealed in few chapters.
i think Zoro will have to get advanced armament so he can do the same damage he can do using Enma with all of his other swords as well. he will slowly get the feeling how to do it thanks to wielding Enma and controlling it.
I don't think that CoC is necessary for defeating King to be honest.

Problem is, people translate Zoro's performance against Kaido to his performance against King. Zoro's performance against Kaido doesn't count yet, since he used advanced Haoshoku unconsciously, as a last resort when willing to die. An exceptional situation.

He should beat King without advanced Haoshoku however. The moment Zoro masters that feat to use it as he desires, he would destroy King.
It also doesn't count because giving a yonko 1 small scar when they are distracted and underestimating you, doesn't automatically make you superior to YC1 level and isn't analagous to a drag out fight 1vs1 against a fully motivated opponent that is going all out.

2 times King overpowered Zoro.
The first was natural because Zoro tried only to defend himself.
The second time was a bit shocking because Zoro used an attack to block it but the result was same.
Hope everyone understand that this match up will be an extreme diff win for Zoro.
For me 5 star chapter. I very been waiting for years a match up like this for Zoro

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i think Zoro will have to get advanced armament so he can do the same damage he can do using Enma with all of his other swords as well. he will slowly get the feeling how to do it thanks to wielding Enma and controlling it.
I don't think that CoC is necessary for defeating King to be honest.
I'm not willing to give you a serious response after you mentioned this Enma shit.

If you get over this joke maybe we can speak normally.

Enma =/= Haki.

Enma = training tool, Haki control it does not generate advanced CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.