Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Providers sure hyped this chapter up not even hiding it was a sanji chapter, when it's a Zoro one they hint at raizo vs fukurokuju:pepeke:

All he had to do was add kings haki coating lol?
i mean yeah
it sounds like just a simple powerup but even after he had the ability to hurt kaido somewhat with ryou
it was too shallow to take him down acc to luffy.
after he got adv coc he was confident letting the others leave and it became a 1v1 affair.

Looks like they are 2 separated events judging off the way it is typed:

- Towards the end of the chapter, Sanji is captured and several bones in his body are broken.
- However, his body recovers on its own.
- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on ... Have I awakened the same powers as them ...?
No!! I don't want to become a monster ... !!! "
- At the end of the chapter, Queen attacks Sanji with his sword but it breaks when it touches Sanji's body
What i said is the truth just believe it

In the end sanji with his humanity remains to be than his brother just due to haki.
We just need a moment for sanji to feel bigger and stronger (with exos + raid suit + lunarian flame + HAKI) in front of judge and this character arc closes, proving that sora was right that having emotion makes you stronger rather than weak.
I mean, you'd need to have a Sanji without emotions as a counter.

Judge could easily say: "Ah, I see the missing ingredient was child abuse."

Goji, Rokuji, Hachiji, Kyuji, incoming.

Bending =\= breaking..which is the point

Exactly a gunshot won't scratch them and fodder swords won't do anything to them...hence their exoskeleton.

The only time thei exoskeleton got broken was with candy bullets and Katakuri murking Ichiji
Sanji broke Yonji’s exoskeleton. He needed that doctor to fix it for him. You know damn well that exoskeleton of the Vins wouldnt withstand Hybrid Queen’s attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.