Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure they have it too:
"The Vinsmoke siblings also possess an exoskeleton which grants them enhanced durability, leading them to be renowned for their "iron bodies".[11] They also possess an increased healing rate, as Reiju managed to rapidly heal after her leg was shot,[12] and was even able to engage in combat a few hours later.[13] "
Manga panel:

It seems like a powerup, probably yeah it going to have his limit but still, he has now fast recovery power, so good that broken bones get recovery very fast!!
I mean reiju needed some sleep... sanji just regen in battle.

its way different

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Exoskeleton bullshit can stay, Sanji just needs to drop the RS now.

If he keeps both, his character is done.

Genetically enhanced power-ranger Sanji…yuck 💀
It will stay.

RS is more durable than Sanji himself.

Queen broke some pocket sword on Sanji probably without even using Haki.

sanji being successfully modified is convincing enough for me to disregard the lunarian thing.
It was mentioned that Sanji's Lineage factor was modified like his siblings back in WCI however his modifications didn't manifest itself back then thanks to Sora's drug that's why he was considered a failure and a normal human in addition to him still maintaining his emotions.

As for DJ it's obviously related to his emotions and possibly Sora's drug. DJ is outside of Judge's modifications.

"Sanji is captured and several bones are broken from his body. However, his body recovers on its own.
- Sanji: "I don't know what's going on ... Have I awakened the same powers as them ..."

So he would've died if it wasn't for his Dad's genetical augmentations then

That's lame

:milaugh:
Not really, his reflexes got slower because of the raid suit for a time

Status
Not open for further replies.