Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vinsmoke brothers (outside of Sanji) are fodder and would get loldiffed by the Calamities

Sanji without the Raid Suit neg diffed Yonji and Niji had to blackmail him to get a hit in...

Sanji also had a tough body before the exoskeleton upgrade as noted by Nami. If he has the exoskeleton on top of his already tough body and endurance + haki he can’t be compared to his brothers at all
Yet, all of Big Mom's army couldn't defeat them and they had to use tricks on Germa. When they fought them properly, they washed the Big Mom Pirates. They came with Anti-Germa machine guns, they still didn't win. They brought snack. They still didn't win.

Nekomamhsi brought Sulong. Ichiji brought his left hand.

To use everyone's "Perfectly Fine" phrase. Ichiji was caught by Katgakuri, and he was free and fine 10 seconds later. Lol-diffed, my ass

the powerscaling gap between sanji and queen is somewhat accurate, but why did it have to be offscreened?

oda is disrespectful, we don't want to see yamato, read the room man!

Thats stupid to think that. Base WCI Sanji broke Yonji’s head in whilst way weaker than Hybrid Queen. Honestly your saying swords are useless against the Exoskeleton….

And what does that point proof ?
you make less sense

"Base WCI Sanji broke Yonji’s head" you realize he did that despite the fact he is less durable than yonji.....
he doesnt have to be more durable than the people he hurts .

you clearly arent reading
it depends on who is swinging the sword
how strong their haki is
and what sword is used.

Fine? He was sent flying like a ragdoll. Also, this is way better than some random outta nowhere magic mink medicine Zoro had to take to fix his broke bones. At least, this was established 100s of chapters ago that something like this is possible.
also >insert magic sword power up< for zoros power up vs the whole WCI arc for sanjis

I love zoro but yeah have to admitt that sanji is deeper character wise

The Vinsmoke brothers (outside of Sanji) are fodder and would get loldiffed by the Calamities

Sanji without the Raid Suit neg diffed Yonji and Niji had to blackmail him to get a hit in...

Sanji also had a tough body before the exoskeleton upgrade as noted by Nami. If he has the exoskeleton on top of his already tough body and endurance + haki he can’t be compared to his brothers at all
Yes this gene awakening probably works like the raid suit, it multiples what he already had

POSTING AGAIN BECAUSE ITS TRUE.
Since when OP has done everything the characters want??? The F protagonist said he would save HIS own brother for 3 arcs Just to die in his arms , zoro that wants to become the SS had to BEGG to the guy that IS his goal to train him. Sanji dont want It too, but Will use It for the reasons that matter more.

And i say that as someone that like more luffy and zoro than sanji.

And i can continue with examples for a bunch of other characters....

Not doing what you said make everything more real, more raw and realistic.

Sanji PU makes ALL sense in the world, its not an opinion its a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Jinbe and the Sun Pirates escaped WCI, I fully expect Germa 66 to perish there - else that's the biggest mistake Oda would do and would make the Yonkos look like jobbers in retrospect.

If Judge and the siblings are dead (Reiju ;-;) that would make for an interesting arc, with Sanji being the sole survivor of the "soul of three centuries of longing" that Judge talked about. Can be an interesting direction if Oda takes the story that way.
Yeah this would be great and a great writing by Oda but we know Oda is not that kind of writer so the Vinsmokes dying in WCI is unlikely. I'd really be surprised if Oda ever goes that route, pleasantly surprised that is.

People who are saying Sanji is as durable as the Vinsmokes have lost the plot. Exoskeleton doesnt magically make everyone the same stat in durability. Thats like saying every swordsman should have the same AP or some shit.

Sanji has literally shown hes lvls above them in durability this chapter.
They are just trolling I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.