Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree as Sanji's emotion is clearly stated multiple times as the source of his DJ in the manga. It could just be a misderection by Oda and later he reveal that it has to do with something else like Judge's modification or the Lunarians but I maintain my position as the most likely as primarily emotions(Kindness and anger) is the whole point of Sanji's character in addition as I previously stated it's literaly stated multiple times in the manga that emotions especially anger is the source of Sanji's DJ.
i don't think that DJ is fire, but instead it's heat, it's like oven's DF as he can also create flames. on the other hand the lunarians are all about fire conjuring.
-here's how sanji explained it: "a leg that gained enough heat and speed, will have the destructive power of the devil".
-jabura's reaction was: "it's red.... it's glowing" he didn't say "it's burning".

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
the exoskeleton is a genetic addition he had at birth
which means the reason he should even be harder as a human prior to this is due to that modification......
Except that it was also established that the modifications never manifested on Sanji.
They only did AFTER he used the RS. Besides, there's still a lack of explanation for the DJ. Is it due to the modifications? If it is, why did it manifest since pre-TS, but the exoskeleton never did?
He was weak up until he decided to get strong and train under Zeff to help him with the Baratie.
After that, the progression was just fine. The DJ was something out of nowhere, but Sanji was always as strong as "a strong character" could be by One Piece standards.
So...there's that. :sanmoji:

Sanji went from average high tier durability, to some high top tier shit. Exoskeleton gives atleast a tier up in durability. Vins are all probably low tiers or below without the exo-skeleton.

his siblings were clearly more durable than he was up until wci
simple to prove this
regular bullets on sanji in wci
while special ones were acquired to hurt base reiju.
Well, it's difficult to explain but although Sanji's siblings have a tougher skin than him, Sanji's body isn't necessarily less durable than them in general. I mean, bullets would hurt Zoro too if he doesn't use Haki or sth like that but at the end, his body is still a lot more tougher than regular humans, so he would take these kind of attacks way better.
It is similar to Sanji whose body is more "tougher" than them due to Sanji not mainly relying on technology like his siblings.

W

Wonderful World

Damn, Lucci being in Wano must mean that CP0 might have the SSG with them unless they're all as strong as Lucci after the time skip

I don't know how to feel about the Sanji situation.

So, he's basically like Wolverine now? with the Germa exoskeleton and ultra-regen?
While it seems like Sora was successful in preventing him from losing his emotions, this seems like a slap on Sanji and Sora's faces.

I liked that Sanji was as strong as he is without Judge's interference, but now this seems like it'll be a permanent thing, based on how it's described.

I guess we'll have to wait for Chopper's diagnosis and the chapter.

Still interesting, though.

“Deck all logic” but you ignore every argument I make to call me a Sanji wanker because you have no rebuttal

Say what you want about Zoro fans on WG but at least they’ll make an argument before insulting you sometimes

Good to know I won though

:funky:
Yeah sure, ignore all points against while repeating the same nonsense proven to be false and cry foul play after, LOL

Yeah no I’m not very interested in talking logic with a delusional fool

Status
Not open for further replies.