Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately official scan does questionable stuff.
like animal kingdom pirates and zolo.
zolo is from back when it first started and is a management decision not a translator decision. animal kingdom pirates is the most correct way to translate that phrase, as hyakujuu means "all of the different kinds of animals" and is basically a stand in for the term animal kingdom. kaido has a lot more than a hundred beasts

Again, you reply with an insult instead of “logic and manga facts”

Please leave you’re doing nothing but embarrassing yourself.

Come back when you actually post things that make sense instead of crying and insulting me because you were proven wrong

:hapnoel:
Ok my “special buddy” what ever you say, I know it’s hard to accept reality for your kind but please try

There's a story about a king related to redon, so I'll add that, but the king doesn't appear in this episode. By Korean Leaker
He only mentioned that the king of zoans shows up. He either was talking about Yamato in full zoan, Queen's reference in the chapter title or something completely different (the most hype thing not revealed by the Korean leaker that he mentions)

@Celestial D. Dragon didn't you make a theory on Sanji unlocking exoskeleton years ago? Lol
Yeah, somewhere back on OJ. And I used the fact that he was always getting his bones broken, as an indicator that Oda was gearing him up for unlocking it. I also mentioned the Vergo fight, and how he resembles the German clones as a parallel and indicator. To bad the post is lost to history, but glad someone remembered!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They can 100% reveal what she did to Caramel and the other kids as both are here. Oda mentioned only 2 witnessed this event, but it doesn't mean that these 2 didn't survive and ran away, not at outside witnesses.

This could ENTIRELY close Big Mom's point in the story, and no need for her to be in Elbaf to do so.
Much needed lol. Don't want her for another arc.

whatever your opinion may be downplaying with 0 basis or counter arguments is just plane dogshit mentality..

exactly why i don't like some zoro fans here.. and now Fandom is following suit
:josad:

Pretime skip Sanji and Zoro rivalry was serious and Zoro was not far stronger.

But in post Time skip the gap grew out of proportion.

At least now With his awakening people can now compare Sanji to Zoro whithout it looking ridiculous.

And Luffy Fans cant use Sanji to downplay Zoro anymore.

A Sanji in base Can now break YC2 Sword. So G4 barrage arent doing shit to him anything in base whithout some ad CoA and ad CoC.
With his RS he will indeniably at least YC1+.
So EOW Sanji gonna be a though fight for either Luffy or Zoro.

I Say high diff for either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.